• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't think Chelsea at home he should ring in the changes...I think he should for West Ham and Arsenal.

Literally bin off the keeper and back 4 bar Digne and freshen it up.

Should be a threat to everyone that they can be out in the summer if they're not good enough

He’s gone in the summer. We won’t get relegated but it could be closer than some people think and that in itself is sackable.

If you sack Allardyce for finishing 8th you can’t not sack Marco for finishing 12th - 15th

If only to make Sam Allardyce be quiet. I support Silva, but i will not be able to stand SA on the radio or tv going on and on about how great he was. and then a combination of Jim White and Moshiri will bring him back. In fact, one month 2 weeks from now if we haven't won again, we can expect BFS on a 2 year contract, and then he's sacked in July, and then we get thomas tuchel in .33% commission on BFS contract payout to TalkSport and Jim White

While I don't think Chelsea at home he should ring in the changes...I think he should for West Ham and Arsenal.

Literally bin off the keeper and back 4 bar Digne and freshen it up.

i wish we still had Holgate and Vlasic

Kenny Holgate Zouma Digne
Gomes Davies
Vlasic
lookman DCL Richarlison

feels like a slightly fresher team,, though still worrying and lightweight.

Just get this season over with, and hopefully Brands will be decisive enough to take action quickly.

I do buy into some of the mitigating circumstances, but those would apply if we were standing still rather than regressing.

Frequent changes of manager cannot be good in the main, but we cannot continue to drift like this either.

In terms of the effect on the club and our reputation, I think we are almost beyond the point where anyone outside the bubble would notice anyway. We merely make up the numbers.

And we might just hit on someone that can make a sustained impact.

I don't see change happening though, as financially and professionally (if such an ethos exists here) too many people are bound up in Silva's failure for him to go this quickly.

Which means we'll be having these discussions in October again.

I would bin most of the squad, but that isn't viable of course.

Like it or not, the manager sets the tone for almost everything at the club. Our last three, including Silva, have been not arsed, in semi-retirement mode, and seemingly not capable, in that order. Silva should have been apoplectic with rage yesterday, we had full control of the game, and bottled it. A point in those circumstances would have been shameful, yet we got nothing.

Teams outside top six to have beaten top 6 is :-

Southampton x 2
West Ham
Wolves x 2
Leicester x 2
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace x 2
Newcastle
Brighton
Watford
Burnley

14 teams outside the top 6, 10 have all won against the top 6 on 14 occassions.

4 teams not to win against top 4?

Huddersfield
Fulham
Cardiff
EVERTON.........

Nothing more to be said
Right now we belong to 16-17...not far at all...

Gotta give a manager time but this lad looks clueless. 2 nil up and he is all about scoring another goal to finish them off. No wonder we can defend. The shape to our team in defense was a joke. The agressiin to go win first and second balls is an embarassmentto the players and management. Win those first and second high balls second half and game in the bag.take a player off if he doesnt win his challanges and u would see the players win the next one. Sort it out marco or you will be managing in the danish league

I cannot believe there are individuals saying stuff like Silva can’t set up a defense that can’t simply look up that we are conceded WAY fewer goals that last year, giving up WAY fewer chances, etc. We were routinely shelled last year, led the entire league in goals conceded from open play, led the league in fouls, and were objectively a bottom 3 defense. This year, we’ve not just conceded less, but we are dramatically improved in chances against - hell, we were like top 4 or 5 in shots conceded.

And folks think Silva can’t set up a defense? The funniest part is that the same posters saying this stupid stuff will probably decry the use of any stats or objective analysis because it would make them look completely moronic, which they are.

I didn’t want Silva, but I feel compelled to defend him all the time because there are ACTUAL humans that think Sam Allardyce was a good manager for us and would want him back. We’d be DOWN, folks. You cannot be bottom third in both chances created and conceded. Over time - hell, any other season - we could go down. Realistically.

But the fact that Sam got 34 points out of 24 games is all people see. Not that it’s good, but if you can’t see that it was beyond fortune that last years team finished 8th - they were 2 out of 9th when he took over - you deserve what you get.

What I don't understand is why Coleman's name was on that team sheet. Silva knew that the lad was ill, that he hadn't slept the night before. There's not much to choose anyway between Coleman and Kenny, so why take the risk, why not tell Kenny in the morning that he's in the team, instead of bouncing him with it a few minutes before kick-off ?

I cannot believe there are individuals saying stuff like Silva can’t set up a defense that can’t simply look up that we are conceded WAY fewer goals that last year, giving up WAY fewer chances, etc. We were routinely shelled last year, led the entire league in goals conceded from open play, led the league in fouls, and were objectively a bottom 3 defense. This year, we’ve not just conceded less, but we are dramatically improved in chances against - hell, we were like top 4 or 5 in shots conceded.

And folks think Silva can’t set up a defense? The funniest part is that the same posters saying this stupid stuff will probably decry the use of any stats or objective analysis because it would make them look completely moronic, which they are.

I didn’t want Silva, but I feel compelled to defend him all the time because there are ACTUAL humans that think Sam Allardyce was a good manager for us and would want him back. We’d be DOWN, folks. You cannot be bottom third in both chances created and conceded. Over time - hell, any other season - we could go down. Realistically.

But the fact that Sam got 34 points out of 24 games is all people see. Not that it’s good, but if you can’t see that it was beyond fortune that last years team finished 8th - they were 2 out of 9th when he took over - you deserve what you get.

We dont care if Alladyce is a bad manager mate or whos the better out of the two.

NEITHER are good enough for this football club and by defending this clown you and the rest are keeping us dragged down in the bottom half.

Anyone who defends this fella at this point deserves everything they get with this club as far as im concerned. I get those willing to give him time around Xmas when calls began for his head however since then NOTHING has improved other than a 0-0 derby game. His past record also backs up that things aint changing anytime soon.

Its the equivalent of Blackburn fans backing Venkys.

Status
Not open for further replies.