• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most other clubs would find this sustained relegation form to be unacceptable. Watford found it unacceptable with Silva, Leicester found it unacceptable with Puel. Both clubs sacked their managers and brought in a superior replacement.

How some Evertonians can find our sustained relegation form acceptable is absolutely beyond me. And as for allowing Silva the opportunity to ruin next season as well, that's just moronic and neglectful!

Part of me (that doesn't care anymore) would laugh if we went down next season. Seeing Moshiri lose his golden egg, Kenwright bubbling like a baby in the media and the fans happy with us treading water finding excuses for our relegation would be sweet karma for putting the rest of us through season after season of garbage and mediocrity.

THE BOARD.

What about the board? You think they are incapable of finding our sustained relegation form to be unacceptable and then acting appropriately and sacking the crappest manager in the league?

The board are not that incompetent. Watford realised how crap Silva is and brought in a superior replacement with ease, so can Everton. It's not difficult!

What about the board? You think they are incapable of finding our sustained relegation form as unacceptable and then acting appropriately and sacking the crappest manager in the league?

The board are not that incompetent. Watford realised how crap Silva is and brought in a superior replacement with ease, so can Everton. It's not difficult!

The board aren’t? Are you for real? They’ve robbed managers from other clubs in this league and never look past they’re nose, so why would
It change? Jesus Christ.

Dont worry lads

Denise said we want to be challenging for the title in 3-4 seasons time at Bramley Moore.

Whilst we sit in 11th miles behind powerhouses like Watford lollollollollollollollollol

We clearly have a problem bottling it. When things are going well, we look like a decent football team. The problem is how we respond to adversity, which generally this season has been to fold.

The questions is, "do you think Silva is the man to inspire our players with confidence, to stop them folding at the moment things turn against us?"

I think the answer to that is no. Everton have suffered from mental fragility for year and sadly, I don't think Silva is the man to turn it around.

Moyes (who I am in no way saying should come back) would be absolutely raging after a collapse like yesterday. That would in turn fire up the players and you would see a response the following week. That is not going to happen with Silva with his monotone personality.

The board aren’t? Are you for real? They’ve robbed managers from other clubs in this league and never look past they’re nose, so why would
It change? Jesus Christ.

It would take some doing to find a replacement thats as crap is as Silva. Even Allerdyce wasn't as crap as Silva is.

If Watford can upgrade on Silva, then so can we. Continuing with the crappest manager in the league would be the board's worst decision yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.