• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, for those if you who want him gone, do you really think our board will have anyone better lined up? In fact I could get my house that they woudnt look out this country and it would be Eddie Howe or someone you know it.

I cant think of anyone better really. We are going to go either for someone in the same mould as Silva - young unproven with ambition, or a low budget version of a world-class manager, like Koeman was, but again i can't think of anyone. If we were in 2016 now, the right person might have been Fonseca or Emery - i.e. a winner in the Europa League or winner of a different league, but now i don't think we will be as attractive to managers as we were, as the 'project' has stalled. The Koeman and Allardyce appointments would have made agents and managers think twice about joining us. We are not realistically going to get anyone who has one the PL or CL so really what's the point of change now?

We won't have anyone better lined up, and we have to give this idea 2 years to run. My only main concern is that we can't only depend on transfer windows, there has to be some evidence that Silva and his team can coach their way to improvement as well as overhauling the squad. To be fair, we have already seen most of the dead wood gone, and now are waiting just to be rid of them on permanent transfers rather than loans, and we are looking at competition for places in GK and attack. Once we are not dependent on Walcott and Tosun types, and DCL, Richarlison (Young players) and Bernard and Siggy (not elite players) for all of our attacking play, we'll be much better. I think we have to see the impact of one more summer, and then judge.

He isn't getting sacked this season, we are settling for not getting relegated. 45 points is a realistic target now. If we can manage 2 wins and 2 draws we will be lucky.

Let’s not forget the players who have ZERO leadership between them aye!

I didn't forget the players thanks.

In the 17 premier league games (which is almost half a season) since the RS fiasco, we have won 3, drew 3 and lost 11 games which is 12 points out of a possible 51 points. To put all of that on Pickford's shoulders and absolve Silva and everyone else of responsibility is possibly the most outrageous and desperate thing i have seen written in this thread. Any lengths to deflect blame away from the Manager.

Sure Pickford has been a let down, ditto a lot of the rest of the team and especially the Manager who's main job it is to make sure that we aren't crap.

We weren't even that great before the derby fiasco half a season ago. This thread LoL. lol

I cant think of anyone better really. We are going to go either for someone in the same mould as Silva - young unproven with ambition, or a low budget version of a world-class manager, like Koeman was, but again i can't think of anyone. If we were in 2016 now, the right person might have been Fonseca or Emery - i.e. a winner in the Europa League or winner of a different league, but now i don't think we will be as attractive to managers as we were, as the 'project' has stalled. The Koeman and Allardyce appointments would have made agents and managers think twice about joining us. We are not realistically going to get anyone who has one the PL or CL so really what's the point of change now?

We won't have anyone better lined up, and we have to give this idea 2 years to run. My only main concern is that we can't only depend on transfer windows, there has to be some evidence that Silva and his team can coach their way to improvement as well as overhauling the squad. To be fair, we have already seen most of the dead wood gone, and now are waiting just to be rid of them on permanent transfers rather than loans, and we are looking at competition for places in GK and attack. Once we are not dependent on Walcott and Tosun types, and DCL, Richarlison (Young players) and Bernard and Siggy (not elite players) for all of our attacking play, we'll be much better. I think we have to see the impact of one more summer, and then judge.
Good post that mate

At last a positive and correct post! Your spot on mate I agree with you.

He was my 2nd choice of ones linked,[why do we never get linked to the so called better bosses, and when we need one there is a load of crap names in our list for the Job] but i am thinking will Everton think they will be standing by the wrong boss,after all we dont give some time and get rid, i am thinking are Everton sticking by him because of that even if it may be the wrong decision

In the 17 premier league games (which is almost half a season) since the RS fiasco, we have won 3, drew 3 and lost 11 games which is 12 points out of a possible 51 points. To put all of that on Pickford's shoulders and absolve Silva and everyone else of responsibility is possibly the most outrageous and desperate thing i have seen written in this thread. Any lengths to deflect blame away from the Manager.

Sure Pickford has been a let down, ditto a lot of the rest of the team and especially the Manager who's main job it is to make sure that we aren't crap.

We weren't even that great before the derby fiasco half a season ago. This thread LoL. lol

Most other clubs would find this sustained relegation form to be unacceptable. Watford found it unacceptable with Silva, Leicester found it unacceptable with Puel. Both clubs sacked their managers and brought in a superior replacement.

How some Evertonians can find our sustained relegation form acceptable is absolutely beyond me. And as for allowing Silva the opportunity to ruin next season as well, that's just moronic and neglectful!

You can't think of anyone better than the crappest manager in the league? Watford sacked Silva and found a better manager with ease, so why can't Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.