• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to cost Silva if he doesn't act. If I were in Silva's position it;d take me a split second to make my mind up he was benched until we could sell him in the summer.
The England World Cup run didn’t help, he got to big for his boots and still thinks he’s the bees knees and he’s not.

Blew the subs and again showed no tactical knowledge which confused the team and allowed Newcastle back in after the 1st goal.

Players let him down but he opened the gate bring a defender on with 20mins to close out the game.

Not his biggest fan but he will be here until the summer but he will be odds on 1st manager to go from the start of the season.

Knives are out

Blew the subs and again showed no tactical knowledge which confused the team and allowed Newcastle back in after the 1st goal.

Players let him down but he opened the gate bring a defender on with 20mins to close out the game.

Not his biggest fan but he will be here until the summer but he will be odds on 1st manager to go from the start of the season.

Knives are out
He must be top of the sack race now.

He's built a gutless team. We haven't won one game from behind this season. We conceded today and I knew we'd cave. This team lacks leaders and direction.

He's built a gutless team. We haven't won one game from behind this season. We conceded today and I knew we'd cave. This team lacks leaders and direction.
As much as I wanted Martinez and Koeman gone, i did feel for them the disappointment of failure showed on their faces, Silva doesn’t look like that one bit, he goes on as if the sack will never happen. I’m not so sure why he seems to have more support than the other, as he’s a worse manager than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.