• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he didn’t do an enormous amount wrong today, but he was let down badly by Pickford and others.

With that said, looking at this season as a whole and the remaining fixtures and there’s absolutely no suggestion of any improvement to come. On paper we have some excellent players and a number of managers in the PL are getting more out of far less in terms of supposed quality.

It is difficult to say where we should go from here as there’s a lot more to a good managerial appointment than simply hiring someone who has done a good job with another club. I think the next coach has to be a real mentor type who can nurture some badly out of form players back to health, as well as someone who can dish out the tough love as required. No names spring to mind, worryingly...

I don't see the point in sacking him now but, at the same time, I don't see the point of sticking with him if he's going to be sacked anyways. Hoenstly would rather him just go and figure out in the summer. We're not going down, we're not going up. We're just cack.

I actually think he didn’t do an enormous amount wrong today, but he was let down badly by Pickford and others.

With that said, looking at this season as a whole and the remaining fixtures and there’s absolutely no suggestion of any improvement to come. On paper we have some excellent players and a number of managers in the PL are getting more out of far less in terms of supposed quality.

It is difficult to say where we should go from here as there’s a lot more to a good managerial appointment than simply hiring someone who has done a good job with another club. I think the next coach has to be a real mentor type who can nurture some badly out of form players back to health, as well as someone who can dish out the tough love as required. No names spring to mind, worryingly...
He did'nt need to make the Mina sub.

...will be Everton manager next season.

We'll beat Chelsea and thre tide will turn the other way again.

It's just fickle fans.

WTF do people expect after 8 months of the first season other than midtable with the shower of cowards and tripe hounds that Koeman left?

And I defy anyone to say that any other manager could have withstood the undermining of this team that the "£30M GK" has provided.

Reasonnable start to his Everton career. Will need to do better next season...when hopefully Brands gets off his arse long enough to land him a striker and GK.

This is a massive overreaction. Let just say we got the 3rd goal and went 3 nil up and won today. Everyone would be saying that Silva is sound and would be looking forward to next season under him as we played some really good football today until they got one back.

He's an inexperienced manager who doesn't know how to see games out properly. And he does have other faults as well. The fact is he has a lot of learning to do. We don't really have the time and patience as a club to see that through. Let's be honest, in many ways he's worse than Martinez.

On the other hand though, Do you think Spurs fans are complaining about Pochettino about the way they crumbled against Southampton today?
You mean "are Spurs complaining about the man who was banned and had no bearing on their outcome after kickoff"?

...will be Everton manager next season.

We'll beat Chelsea and thre tide will turn the other way again.

It's just fickle fans.

WTF do people expect after 8 months of the first season other than midtable with the shower of cowards and tripe hounds that Koeman left?

And I defy anyone to say that any other manager could have withstood the undermining of this team that the "£30M GK" has provided.

Reasonnable start to his Everton career. Will need to do better next season...when hopefully Brands gets off his arse long enough to land him a striker and GK.

Don’t beat Huddersfield, Newcastle, Watford at home. Lost to West Ham, Leicester and Wolves at home.

And Dave you said Everton will beat Chelsea?

The midtable shouts are a bit out there. We'll end up best of the rest.. of relegation survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.