Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is junk but he's not the one who absolutely collapsed under modest pressure from a completely mediocre team. Side is soft and mentally weak and that hasn't changed through multiple managers and major personnel shifts.
But ultimately the blame has to rest on the manager, but i do agree it would take some manager to sort this lot out.

Typical of our season: get into a good position; cause ourselves our own problems; and have it hammered home by the officials. Can't wait for this season to end. Could've been so different but it's just been one setback after another.

2 - 0 and cruising with everything going for them and all that was needed was competent game management but once again they completely bottled it (Manager included) and conceded 3 goals in the 2nd half. Sick to death of them i am. Thankfully there are only 8 more torture sessions to go after this one and i just hope they do a proper reset at the end of the season because it couldn't be any more obvious that we aren't going to go anywhere with this man in charge. Shocking team presently.

would have been bad at 2-2,losing 3-2,i wish someone would shoot me,silva going towards the ref,no excuses,its on him and players

Status
Not open for further replies.