• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do I even need to mention which clubs supporters are the majority of the replies to this article?

You know the ones, the ones who are very unlikely to have even been within the same postcode as their stadium, much less been inside it.

The ones who are most definitely, 110%, sure as hell NOT ARSED about us.
No siree, not arsed about us in the slightest... :hayee:

Never mind the Goodison atmosphere just get coaching the players right.

Winning games is what will get the fans up for battle not sirens and sing songs before the match.

I was firmly in the silva out brigade as you know.. but I don't see any point in changing right now

not unless brands has a target and he is available right this minute..

as I see it, silva is now auditioning for his own job, something he should not be having to do, as he should have us comfortably 7th, even chomping around arsenal for 6th really.

if the team perform well from here, and I mean 5 wins out of 9 .. then he might possibly stay.

if we win 2 and lose 7 hes defo gone..

You’re giung soft in your old age, Frank :pint2:

building a team takes time

I agree however I've always said a good manager gets the best out the players they are given.

If we go on to end the season strongly he deserves a 2nd season I've never disputed that and I hope he does. My worry is that he couldn't motivate the lads for 3 months after dropping 1 point in the derby imagine our form if we lost a cup semi or final god forbid.

His stubborness with set pieces is also a worry if he cant find a solution to iron out the mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.