Ref for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must keep our heads & not jump into tackles tho.....

The ref must be fair...he won't

We must be tight at the back, don't leave defence exposed...we won't

We must score first....we won't

Pickford...must...he won't

We must win...we won't
Sorry mate. ;)

A very poor choice,again!. The decision has been made and there is nothing we could do about it anyway. We will just have to make the atmosphere as toxic and hostile as possible.I want an Everton win, and I don't care how we get it ! so we can shut those red nosed pundits on Sky up!.I always want the blues to win no matter who we're playing,but it would be a "brilliant Sunday" to see them squirm especially that womble Thompson.

Disgusting performance yesterday, so many times he wasn't going to give a free kick and then did. The one late in the game on Mane was a joke and typical example.
Havent seen the replay but how close was the foul on Digne from being a pen

Disgusting performance yesterday, so many times he wasn't going to give a free kick and then did. The one late in the game on Mane was a joke and typical example.
Havent seen the replay but how close was the foul on Digne from being a pen

thought he had a decent game to be honest, the only gripe I had was booking Walcott to early on for his first foul, and then at the very end he give a free kick for coleman shoulder barging someone off the ball ( might have been lallana ) done alrite apart from that

thought he had a decent game to be honest, the only gripe I had was booking Walcott to early on for his first foul, and then at the very end he give a free kick for coleman shoulder barging someone off the ball ( might have been lallana ) done alrite apart from that
felt nervous every time he blew for a free kick and thought he would reach for the cards..... I am sure he and the players knew the history....

Better than i expected, but to me he seemed to let them push our players around a lot more than he let us push them. Carding Theo that early, and not carding their player for the same thing a moment later isnt cool either. Him just giving them a free kick from the same spot we’ve conceded so many late in the game, after Coleman 100% fairly wins the ball from Lallana was another blunder - which could have changed the whole outcome of the match. Even when he’s having a decen game, he’s horrid. Should not be allowed to ref in the PL.

He was nothing short of a disgrace yesterday. It couldn't of been more obvious that right from the start we were gonna be playing againt twelve men. I expect refs to let that lot have every single 50/50 as usual but this prat gave them calls that were so clearly wrong that it was enraging. It won't make a jot of difference but I'd like to see the club lodge an official complaint againt him, because he's either an outright cheat or so unbelievably incompetent that he's not fit to referee a kick about in the park!

His default 50/50 Was a Liverpool's ball, yesterday the ball went out for a throw, he looked at the linesman who kept his flag down, he shrugged and and gave it to them, backing in and not attempting to play the ball is ok as long as your wearing Liverpool's colours, it's the way it's been all season.

Was poor and the linesman, but I don't think he in anyway had a impact on the game, booked Theo far too early, but he wasn't really even a talking point.

One thing I noticed yesterday and it's been happening a lot lately is when a forward jumps for the ball the defender gets underneath the striker tipping him not only yesterday but quite a few games I've watched this season, needs to be stamped out very dangerous you can be sent off in rugby for something similar.

His standard of referreeing is at best questionable,as has been pointed out above!.Why is it that the "top six" always get the benefit of the doubt? is there an underlying mantra that they must be protected from the less "fashionable" clubs,no matter whether the decision's are clearly strange or just plain wrong! Atkinson is not the worst by a long way,but the overall standard is really pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.