• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are late to the party Dave, but welcome nonetheless.

Thus club stopping “making sense” to me round about 1991 or ‘92 when the hamper man took over :(
If that Iraninin divvy sacked Silva to install the next flavour of the month he will stand for all time as the biggest disaster to control the fortunes of this club. He's well on the way to turning us into Newcastle United already.

Didn’t think he had it in him to set up the team with that much structure and organisation.

Definitely helps the team when the crowd is getting behind the players closing down every ball tho.

Crucial that the team finds some consistency now and gets 3 points at Newcastle.

He deserves a lot of credit for stopping the rot, or at least halting it. 1 goal conceded against Watford, Cardiff and Liverpool is a fantastic turn around from Wolves. The pleasing thing is you can really see the work that is going on behind the scenes.

Aside from the amount of goals lost of set pieces he is let down currently by the wide forwards. Richarlinson looks tired to me, Walcott hasn't been at it and Lookman/Bernard are still a bit inconsistent. To make his system work better he needs to get more out of these players.

I don't worry about Richarlinson, I think next season having had another good break in the summer he comes back stronger and probably lasts most of the season showing his 1st half of the season form. Lookman/Bernard should both improve too and his challenge is to get that out of them.

I am not sure if the money will be there for a big striker signing and a wide player. I suspect it will be one or the other. So there will be a big onus to get it right with bernard/Lookman.

If that Iraninin divvy sacked Silva to install the next flavour of the month he will stand for all time as the biggest disaster to control the fortunes of this club. He's well on the way to turning us into Newcastle United already.

I can't see that mate. As long as we don't collapse until the end of the season it looks like Brands and he are behind Silva. Silva is 40 and is learning himself as a manager. This will be a big learning curve for him, but he looks bright enough to take the right answers from this season. I think we and he will be better for it.

I can't see that mate. As long as we don't collapse until the end of the season it looks like Brands and he are behind Silva. Silva is 40 and is learning himself as a manager. This will be a big learning curve for him, but he looks bright enough to take the right answers from this season. I think we and he will be better for it.
I'd rule nothing out with that clueless carpetbagger.

He's a loose cannon.

I've said it before and will say it again: he's our Jesus Gil.

Great report from the BBC tool whoever it is...sounds like that 'kin rat faced McNulty.

Still licking their wounds after their team were denied three points.
Sad to think it could well end up the highlight of our season Dave.However much it hurts his comment were accurate,although as pointed out,not that well written.:rolleyes:

He's about as big an Evertonian as Nick Barmby. Despite what he claims about allegiance he speaks out against Everton all the time. Just for hounding Joe Royle out of a job here he should be ignored.

He;'s a laughable hack with no understanding of the game.

So speaking out against Everton all the time doesn’t make him a fan ? majority of this forum aren’t Everton fans either then. Mcnulty is fine, football fans are just massive vaginas as soon as someone who they don’t deem to be a fan criticises their club for something.

Sad to think it could well end up the highlight of our season Dave.However much it hurts his comment were accurate,although as pointed out,not that well written.:rolleyes:
It wasn't right though: didn't we just hand Guardiola a headache and 'turn up' at Stamford Bridge well enough?

He's a better manager than Moyes in setting up against 'big clubs'...who McNulty licked the arse of.

He's a clueless 'kin rat and no Evertonian should give him the time of day.

So speaking out against Everton all the time doesn’t make him a fan ? majority of this forum aren’t Everton fans either then. Mcnulty is fine, football fans are just massive vaginas as soon as someone who they don’t deem to be a fan criticises their club for something.
He;s an Echo hack who made it his life's ambition to get Joe Royle sacked.

You want to say he has Everton's best interests at heart? Be my guest.

He;s an Echo hack who made it his life's ambition to get Joe Royle sacked.

You want to say he has Everton's best interests at heart? Be my guest.

Where did i say he has evertons best interests in heart ? he is a football journalist and an everton fan and the quote of his you just got outraged over is a perfectly legitimate point.

"The trick for Everton is too repeat this effort and application on a regular basis, not simply when presented with the opportunity to inflict some damage on Liverpool.The occasional rousing of the spirits is not enough. Consistency must be found."

I mean, how can anyone disagree with that ? How is that sticking the knife in ? How are you actually managing to get mad over those words when you know they are true ?

It wasn't right though: didn't we just hand Guardiola a headache and 'turn up' at Stamford Bridge well enough?

He's a better manager than Moyes in setting up against 'big clubs'...who McNulty licked the arse of.

He's a clueless 'kin rat and no Evertonian should give him the time of day.
Been wasting my time since 62 then.

Where did i say he has evertons best interests in heart ? his a football journalist and an everton fan and the quote of his you just got outraged over is a perfectly legitmate point.

"The trick for Everton is too repeat this effort and application on a regular basis, not simply when presented with the opportunity to inflict some damage on Liverpool.The occasional rousing of the spirits is not enough. Consistency must be found."

I mean, how can anyone disagree with that ?

Because we've turned up with "application" against all the top clubs in this league. The feller cant even remember that and youl;re asking me to accept his short-sighted BS arguement about yesterday's game?

McNulty is - like the rest of the media - desperate to see Liverpool win the PL. THAT'S why he's having a dig at us today.

He;s a total wrongun and everyone knows it. An utter scumbag who went after an Everton legend...a no mark like him.

Because we've turned up with "application" against all the top clubs in this league. The feller cant even remember that and youl;re asking me to accept his short-sighted BS arguement about yesterday's game?

McNulty is - like the rest of the media - desperate to see Liverpool win the PL. THAT'S why he's having a dig at us today.

He;s a total wrongun and everyone knows it. An utter scumbag who went after an Everton legend...a no mark like him.

Does it not get tiring being so outraged all the time ?

His point is the club need to be up for it every match, that is a valid point... we rarely look arsed apart from the odd big match.

Status
Not open for further replies.