Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too long in the tooth and Everton is too ingrained in the system to just stop, as much as I hate us in the premier league. So yes I will watch it and I will vent on here if that's cool with you. Can't afford to travel to games these days and I'm not even that bothered anymore, feel sorry for paying fans watching these losers week after week.
Terrible attitude but sur that's your perogative.

But you don’t support Everton lad so that’s just weird

You’re weird lol.

RS not the level of Huddersfield, Wolves, Newcastle, West Ham and Watford.

This is the reality and that’s why Everton is sitting in 10th place this season.

For me, there were a couple of times in that half when we should have looked for the cheeky dink over the top and played a ground pass which was easily picked off.

Just need that one good decision in the spur of the moment and it could swing the game for us.

Got the feeling our full-backs could be key in finding the pass over/between their FB and CB.

Gomes for schnerderlin we need someone to try and pass the ball from midfield. Our ‘ball playing’ midfielder doesn’t want the ball.
Richarlison for Walcott. The lad looks devoid of confidence, Richarlison at least can offer a physical threat along with his pace, Walcott offers neither at present.

Feel like we will concede, it's inevitable, the more we defend we put pressure on ourselves, DCL needs more support, I think the can be got be got at aswell COYBs

Allison looks nervous - close in threes and keep the ball rattling round their box. I think he’d break.

Status
Not open for further replies.