Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea whether to start jags or drop him of Zouma. (or keep him and go 3 at the back dropping morgan).
I'd go
------------Pickford
Coleman Keane Jags Digne
-------Morgan Gana
Richarlison---------Bernard
----------Siggi
---------------DCL

We can't play Jags against a team like Liverpool, Keane is already slow enough without sticking Jags beside him...

The hope is creeping in ffs.

Let bernie at that double named weirdo
Start with DCL, sub him for Ricki at 50
Snides wasn't bad against Cardiff but he invites pressure and we don't need that against these

Watford were torn apart because they couldn't handle their wide play, if we're gonna have any good result we need Digne and Coleman on their best form.
Picko
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Gana - Gomes
Mola - Sigg - Bernie
DCL

We can't play Jags against a team like Liverpool, Keane is already slow enough without sticking Jags beside him...
he's slow but his positional sense (except for the first 5 mins against Cardiff) is better. He had the Phil Neville pointing going on in the Cardiff game, organizing his defense all the time. That's something we've been badly missing. Jags with Zouma beside him could be an option.
I just think Keane and Zouma with no organization but speed is every bit as liable as keane and Jags with no speed but organization.

We are due a win. We need to score in the first 20 minutes. If Man City win on Saturday as expected the pressure is all on them to win. If we can score that early their bottle will go because they know they have to win every game.

We are due a win. We need to score in the first 20 minutes. If Man City win on Saturday as expected the pressure is all on them to win. If we can score that early their bottle will go because they know they have to win every game.

....don’t do this to yourself, Matey. Such logical theory doesn’t fall into place where they are concerned, best work on City dropping points and them winning.

Off Topic
I asked you earlier, I'm still waiting for an explanation mate. Eton Dom?
Oh, sorry mate...I get a lot of messages so don't really look closely at questions asked. Mind you, I did recently compile a report on the effects of eating tofu and its impact on the male hormone system...it gives men man-boobs. There was a hell of a lot of interest in my findings and I replied to over 30 PMs requesting further info. I guess these days, men are much more sensitive about getting man-boobs...

...unless they're a Geordie

Last edited:
Oh, sorry mate...I get a lot of messages so don't really look closely at questions asked. Mind you, I did recently compile a report on the effects of eating tofu and its impact on the male hormone system...it gives men man-boobs. There was a hell of a lot of interest in my findings and I replied to over 30 PMs requesting further info. I guess these days, men are much more sensitive about getting man-boobs

Eating tofu gives men boobs because it's a girls food, like Kale and Quinoa.

Men eat meat and pies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.