2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's good to see the Gylfi haters working hard to persist in their remonstrating EVEN after a 2 goal and MOTM display.

I for one salute you lads.

cc: @mikeh72 @nsno-chris

Scoring two goals against one of the worst teams ever to play in the league is not about to make me revise his entire Everton career mert. If he’d continued his form from Leicester away when I spoke to you about wanting him to prove me wrong, I’d let you off. But alas he’s been terrible, despite popping up with the odd consolation goal to paper over that. Was great on Tuesday mind you, thankfully.

It's good to see the Gylfi haters working hard to persist in their remonstrating EVEN after a 2 goal and MOTM display.

I for one salute you lads.

cc: @mikeh72 @nsno-chris

To be fair mate, he hasn’t been seen since October so we’ve had a lot to work with.

On counting the amount of good games he’s had since joining us, I’m still using my first 5 fingers

To be fair mate, he hasn’t been seen since October so we’ve had a lot to work with.

On counting the amount of good games he’s had since joining us, I’m still using my first 5 fingers
Cool. Has anyone else had any more than 5? Digne? Because I thought Gylfi was our 1st or 2nd highest rated player.

Forum hipsters are bigging up Bernard atm but he doesn't score either of siggys Cardiff goals in a month of Sundays.

And everyone knows it.
Bernard has never been a goalscorer so people expecting him to contribute loads from that point are wrong. If Brands bought him in as a goalscorer (i doubt this) then he's an idiot tbh and he has signed the wrong player. He is there to run at the fullback and just annoy defenders with his skill on the ball, in doing so he makes space for others and creates chances to be able to pass to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.