Everton Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyT65

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Other threads regarding this seem to be closed.
Off to Thailand tomorrow so wanted a new shirt plus other stuff in time to go. (Derby match amongst the foreign gobshites in mind). It said 2/3 days for stuff non personalised so ordered Sunday. Paid the extra for delivery and the courier tracking service is now saying they've only just received it!
Looks like I'm not getting it in time.
Cheers Everton.
Anyone know if you can get an Everton shirt in Manchester Airport? Didn't notice last time I was there.

Off to Thailand tomorrow so wanted a new shirt plus other stuff in time to go. (Derby match amongst the foreign gobshites in mind). It said 2/3 days for stuff non personalised so ordered Sunday. Paid the extra for delivery and the courier tracking service is now saying they've only just received it!
Cheers Everton.
Anyone know if you can get an Everton shirt in Manchester Airport? Didn't notice last time I was there.

Just buy a shirt in Thailand for about 2 quid.

Cheers Everton.

Be easier (and cheaper) to get one in Thailand mate.

@Diogenes the Cynic says watch out for suspect packages by your feet though ;)

Cheers Everton.

Don't think you can a match shirt at the airport, but they normally have a couple of tshirts of ours there.

Status
Not open for further replies.