2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in good form at the moment.

His second season has been way better than his first through. If he continues to improve, it will be all good.

Probably needs a while out of the side and some sun.

Don’t really care how he’s playing tbh. Two thirds through the season and he’s got 10 goals in a new role.

Yeh great, 1 goal and no assists in 9 is one thing but the manner of his play in that period has been beyond shocking. Like I say 15 good games in 50 odd is not convincing me (or a lot of others) at all.

what's not worrying is that a 21 year old in his first season at the club has been one of our 3 best players this season so far overall

No,he was one of our best players last year for a few months. He is now one of our worst, based on form and contribution. Him and Walcot currently are our worst players. People won't admit it but ANY other player performing like him for the last 10 games would begetting it but not our great Brazilian.
He has been getting comfortably outplayed by DCL yet DCL gets loads.

No,he was one of our best players last year for a few months. He is now one of our worst, based on form and contribution. Him and Walcot currently are our worst players. People won't admit it but ANY other player performing like him for the last 10 games would begetting it but not our great Brazilian.
He has been getting comfortably outplayed by DCL yet DCL gets loads.

he's been poor recently but so have 90% of the team

that's why I said OVERALL

you name me 3 better performers this season overall?

he's been poor recently but so have 90% of the team

that's why I said OVERALL

you name me 3 better performers this season overall?

Even on current form, practically ALL our players can find a man with a pass and even beat a man Ricco hasn't done that for weeks.

Yeh great, 1 goal and no assists in 9 is one thing but the manner of his play in that period has been beyond shocking. Like I say 15 good games in 50 odd is not convincing me (or a lot of others) at all.
He’s still only 21. He’s not going to be that consistent yet and we knew that when we signed him. He has already shown that he was worth signing. When he’s bad he’s really bad though.

His sulking and tendency to go to ground when breathed upon doesn't help.

I still want him to be a great Everton player, but I have my doubts. Hopefully Marco spends the off season teaching his "son" how to be a man.

He’s still only 21. He’s not going to be that consistent yet and we knew that when we signed him. He has already shown that he was worth signing. When he’s bad he’s really bad though.

I don't get this myth about age.

There have been millions of constant 21 year olds, why is he allowed to be different? Why is he let off the hook? ANY other player would be deemed worthy of worry but not Rich.

Weird.

He's still young you monsters, of course there's going to be periods of inconsistencies.... Otherwise he'd be playing for a team like Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.