Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the issue with starting Jags in the derby is that Liverpool are more than good enough to just play it through him - Cardiff simply didn't have the quality to do that tonight.

Silva has a big decision to make there I think.

Yep, there is no ideal sollution.

Zouma is positionally dreadful, Mina is still adapting and Keane is a confidence player, who struggles when turned.

Oh for a prime Jagielka (and Lescott, though his character wasn't in the same class as Phil).

We still haven't replaced those 2. Only Stones has come close to the required levels in a decade.

Zouma is positionally dreadful, Mina is still adapting and Keane is a confidence player, who struggles when turned.

Oh for a prime Jagielka (and Lescott, though his character wasn't in the same class as Phil).

We still haven't replaced those 2. Only Stones has come close to the required levels in a decade.
But we need his organisational qualities...

I think they outweigh anything else
Unless we play a 5?

Keane - Jags - Zouma
Coleman
--------------------------- Digne

I thought Distin was an excellent defender for us before he went to poo in Matinez's 2nd season. Kept strikers in his pocket for fun with his athleticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.