2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with siggurdson is that he doesn't fit in the team despite the goals.

He is a great talent in the right team but we don't play to his strengths. One good game doesn't make do for the many before where it passes him by .

Individually he is great but in the team he doesn't fit
Who scored the goals without him.
All about opinions. For me. He's the first name on the team sheet.

If we get a decent striker and better midfielders in the summer he'll have an even better season next year.

Easily our best player.

Who scored the goals without him.
All about opinions. For me. He's the first name on the team sheet.
This is forgetting the many games before this whete he contributed nothing.

The fact he is out main source of goals is a indication of how bad we currently are rather than how good he is. Just as much as him scoring twice against a team that didn't even get a save out of Pickford, so many games he has offered nothing that is magically ignored because of it.

Just like Huddersfield where we went on to lose 3 in a week afterwards , this game means nothing except for stopping the rot.

Our 45 million pound midfielder scoring against a soon to be relegated Cardiff isn't a case for him suddenly to be treated like he is designed bruyne

This is forgetting the many games before this whete he contributed nothing.

The fact he is out main source of goals is a indication of how bad we currently are rather than how good he is. Just as much as him scoring twice against a team that didn't even get a save out of Pickford, so many games he has offered nothing that is magically ignored because of it.

Just like Huddersfield where we went on to lose 3 in a week afterwards , this game means nothing except for stopping the rot.

Our 45 million pound midfielder scoring against a soon to be relegated Cardiff isn't a case for him suddenly to be treated like he is designed bruyne
Where did I compare him to de bruyne. He's our best player for me.
Where were the others stepping up with goals tonight against the same opposition. He's had bad games. Same as them all. But he still scores and creates more then any of the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.