• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows.

Here's hoping he did some soul searching and has adapted his coaching methods, otherwise it's probably going to be more of the same

Our season was going along nicely till the Derby. Maybe a win on Sunday will turn everything around?

It's a bigger game than usual this season, we HAVE to win, and I actually think we will. I'm basing that on nothing but a hunch. It just feels like we'll do it this time. For Silva's sake, I hope we do. I hope we beat Liverpool, deny them the title and then Silva turns this all around and we can all laugh about it this time next season when we're winning the Milk Cup at Wembley

COYMFB!!!

Here's hoping he did some soul searching and has adapted his coaching methods, otherwise it's probably going to be more of the same

Our season was going along nicely till the Derby. Maybe a win on Sunday will turn everything around?

It's a bigger game than usual this season, we HAVE to win, and I actually think we will. I'm basing that on nothing but a hunch. It just feels like we'll do it this time. For Silva's sake, I hope we do. I hope we beat Liverpool, deny them the title and then Silva turns this all around and we can all laugh about it this time next season when we're winning the Milk Cup at Wembley

COYMFB!!!
I think a lot of questions will be answered after the Cardiff game tbh.

Our only chance of a win on Sunday is if Silva goes tomorrow after losing tonight, and the players react to a new manager being brought in. Get Big Joe back until end of the season. He'll get us mid table which is as good as it gets this year, and it gives Marcel plenty of time to fish out a quality manager. Go in for Fonseca of Shaktar, or be brave and give Arteta a go.

Today is D day for me with Silva.

Anything less than an impressive performance tonight and I believe he should be done.

Not even a fluke win against the neighbors would buy him any more time for me.

His arrogance in interviews is laughable for a man who should be under pressure and has so far failed to deliver any level of consistency. What is happening here, is exactly what happened at Watford last season.

Start of the season we all thought we had a decent enough squad, despite not having a proven striker.

Needs to improve from tonight onwards or in the bin he should go.

I’m all for giving managers time generally, this guy is starting to reek a bit though very quickly.

Stick with Marco through thick and thin until May, and see who falls out of the managerial merry go round we might pick from. Preferably one with a better command of English. Rafael speaks good English and his family still live in Heswall, and he knows his onions, and he is a good coach, so to hell with the rest. Beggars can't be choosers.

Today is D day for me with Silva.

Anything less than an impressive performance tonight and I believe he should be done.

Not even a fluke win against the neighbors would buy him any more time for me.

His arrogance in interviews is laughable for a man who should be under pressure and has so far failed to deliver any level of consistency. What is happening here, is exactly what happened at Watford last season.

Start of the season we all thought we had a decent enough squad, despite not having a proven striker.

Needs to improve from tonight onwards or in the bin he should go.

I’m all for giving managers time generally, this guy is starting to reek a bit though very quickly.

I’m sure you’re aware he will be worship here after winning against that lot.

I dont think tonight will be important either way, a bad result in the derby and it will possibly be curtains. The atmosphere would be toxic and pile the pressure on Moshiri to act. A good result in the derby and he will have the rest of the season to get a tune out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.