• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you're just cherry picking the shots on target stat, The football was 100% better that's a fact and we were unlucky come out with 1 point.
It's clearly you have a Silva out agenda which is fine but lets not deny he didn't start of pretty good just because you want him gone now.

You want to support a manager who is performing WORSE, WORSE!!! Than BFS having added 6 players and BFS having to endure Williams and Martina! If there was any time to "Hold our nerve" as Moshiri put it, it should have been with BFS and NOT Marco SIlva who has brought to Everton all of the problems from his previous clubs!

How anyone can defend MS is absolutely incredible and really do not have the best interests of this club at heart.....

You want to support a manager who is performing WORSE, WORSE!!! Than BFS having added 6 players and BFS having to endure Williams and Martina! If there was any time to "Hold our nerve" as Moshiri put it, it should have been with BFS and NOT Marco SIlva who has brought to Everton all of the problems from his previous clubs!

How anyone can defend MS is absolutely incredible and really do not have the best interests of this club at heart.....

Ironically you're spot on. As much as i didn't want BFS to stay on, he got a tune out of a poor side in which we have added 6 good players however look worse under Silva.

Moshiri needs to get shot of this clown asap.

Spurs have had 5 in 12 years.
RS have had 5 since 2004

We're on 4 since 2013.

But thats only because they have found two quality ones.

Do you honestly think Liverpool or Levy would be sat in 11th 7 points behind Watford and Wolves going "Ah well we cant sack this fella who's got relegation form these past 3 months and 1 win in every 8 games we cant keep sacking managers"

Absolutely no chance. Our fans need help they have turned into Bournemouth fans happy making up the numbers and not being relegated.

But thats only because they have found two quality ones.

Do you honestly think Liverpool or Levy would be sat in 11th 7 points behind Watford and Wolves going "Ah well we cant sack this fella who's got relegation form these past 3 months and 1 win in every 8 games we cant keep sacking managers"

Absolutely no chance. Our fans need help they have turned into Bournemouth fans happy making up the numbers and not being relegated.

No. But you're talking about taking a top 4/5 team to a midtable one. A huge drop.

Our league positions have been between 7th and 12th since 2013. If you think changing managers every year to get the right one who will break that overnight won't ever be satisfied because it won't happen.

No. But you're talking about taking a top 4/5 team to a midtable one. A huge drop.

Our league positions have been between 7th and 12th since 2013. If you think changing managers every year to get the right one who will break that overnight won't ever be satisfied because it won't happen.

Liverpool went a good few seasons under Woy, Dogleash and Rodgers without CL football.

Spurs pre Poch were around us in the table and were lucky to get 4th nevermind challenge for the title.

Fans carry on like they have been title challenging sides since Moyes was here and thats completely not the case until Klopp and Poch turned up.

And FYI im very happy with finishing 7th and having a good cup run playing decent football and winning more than we lose.

Sadly we are miles off that at present.

Where in gods green earth have I said I'm supporting Silva in my post.

If we win Tuesday, we’ll be 9th. A poor league position to be sure. My point was that the poster I responded to was clutching his or her pearls by saying we could be 5 points off the relegation zone! When we could just as easily be 4 points off our ‘coveted’ 7th place.
Remind me again how many of our remaining home games are against the top 6? Ta

Yet you'll all be liking our posts when Cardiff and the RS turn us over.

Maybe some of us just have a shorter threshold of accepting BS than others. Doesnt make us any less of fans.
So you ( and your multi's) keep bleating the same crap for over 2 weeks when we dont have a game is going change things.
Catch a grip fella (s)
Watch the Manu game.
Take in the Carabao final.
Have a bloody day off will ya pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.