• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The results might not have been but the Football was 100% better, The results would have came to us if we kept that style throughout the season, We went to Anfield/Chelsea/Old Trafford/Emirates with confidence and we were really unlucky to get 1 point from them games due to missed chances or just being really unlucky with refs/Pickford.

Anfield - 3 shots on target, 1 corner in 90 odd minutes.
Chelsea - Good point but 1 shot on target, ONE!
Old Trafford - 6 shots on target, 1st one coming AFTER we were 2-0 down and they took their foot off the gas.
Emirates - 6 shots on target, one shot on target every 15 minutes on average.

360 minutes of football with 16 shots on target, one shot on target every 22.5 minutes. Thats an average of 2 shots on goal per half and 4 per game, just remind me why BFS was vilified for lack of shots on target yet SIlva gets weve done well and give him more time`. Cannot fathom it!

He has to avoid defeats in the next 2 fixtures or he is certain to go.

The Liverpool fixture will define his career. The club needs to win that more than any game. So much at stake and he will have the full backing of the stadium.

He has to avoid defeats in the next 2 fixtures or he is certain to go.

The Liverpool fixture will define his career. The club needs to win that more than any game. So much at stake and he will have the full backing of the stadium.

Could be for the last time if we lose, which I`m fairly certain we will........

I would doubt it is as clear cut as Brands selling or buying players without consultation with the manager, anyway the dross is being shipped on, more needs to follow but if it is part of an overall change to try and get quality over quantity that has to be looked upon as positive. Let's be honest we are struggling for any positivity at the moment.

Anfield - 3 shots on target, 1 corner in 90 odd minutes.
Chelsea - Good point but 1 shot on target, ONE!
Old Trafford - 6 shots on target, 1st one coming AFTER we were 2-0 down and they took their foot off the gas.
Emirates - 6 shots on target, one shot on target every 15 minutes on average.

360 minutes of football with 16 shots on target, one shot on target every 22.5 minutes. Thats an average of 2 shots on goal per half and 4 per game, just remind me why BFS was vilified for lack of shots on target yet SIlva gets weve done well and give him more time`. Cannot fathom it!
I don't know why you're just cherry picking the shots on target stat, The football was 100% better that's a fact and we were unlucky come out with 1 point.
It's clearly you have a Silva out agenda which is fine but lets not deny he didn't start of pretty good just because you want him gone now.

Most clubs would have already binned a manager that has overseen relegation form for nearly three months. I cant believe that we are still persisting with this joker.

Most clubs would have already binned a manager that has overseen relegation form for nearly three months. I cant believe that we are still persisting with this joker.

We refering to Leicester? What's happened since they won the league?

Oh right. Sacked the manager who won them the league, then sacked 2 more, still midtable.

Sacking managers every year gets you nowhere. Unless your Real or Chelsea.

We refering to Leicester? What's happened since they won the league?

Oh right. Sacked the manager who won them the league, then sacked 2 more, still midtable.

Sacking managers every year gets you nowhere. Unless your Real or Chelsea.

Absolute rubbish mate.

Didnt do RS or Spurs any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.