• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 9th place are u talking about? Straws won’t save u from drowning...
If we win Tuesday, we’ll be 9th. A poor league position to be sure. My point was that the poster I responded to was clutching his or her pearls by saying we could be 5 points off the relegation zone! When we could just as easily be 4 points off our ‘coveted’ 7th place.

If we win Tuesday, we’ll be 9th. A poor league position to be sure. My point was that the poster I responded to was clutching his or her pearls by saying we could be 5 points off the relegation zone! When we could just as easily be 4 points off our ‘coveted’ 7th place.
How many points off the top are we should be the only question being asked

NSNO and all that

100% this.... Results industry, where a manager lives and dies by his results. Apart from at Everton...

Cant believe some want to give him more time and money, Idiotic!

I think just staying out of the relegation battle, is some peoples bare minimum expectation.Mine was trying to close the gap on the top six, and a good run in the cups.Silva has failed dismally on both counts.

A lot. We are no where near the same level as the top 6, and that is hardly the sole responsibility of the manager.

He is responsible for not getting this team 7th place.

Turn the home draws to dross like Huddersfield, Watford and Newcastle into wins. Turn the home loss to dross like West Ham, Leicester and Wolves to draws then 9 points better than the current scenario, sitting at 7th then no one will complain.

The extremely poor home results this season will eventually cost him his job.

He won like 3 since December. We spent huge and we are talking about finishing like 9th. This is pathetic and unacceptable. If he manages to get anything lower than 8th (BFS managed to do with 24 games), he must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.