New Everton Stadium Discussion

The dock is the most sexual destination in the whole city. Stanley Park second. If it happens it'll be excellent. I put the odds at about 42%.

The docks are iconic, a great historic location, but going forward, within the next few years, there will be a 500% rise in containers arriving at the docks, transported in aboard the world's biggest ships and transported out on the back of hgvs. This will means the dock road will be one of the most polluted and congested areas in England, a pretty unhealthy place to be.

There is also the new cruise terminal, which again, on paper, adds to the appeal of the 'Liverpool Waters', but the reality, as the councils of London have realised, is potentially extreme pollution.

But, Everton fans really need to know if and to what extent Peel Holdings will have any role in anything to do with the club, because issues such as air pollution, congestion, the involvement with Anderson or capacity, could be the least of the club's concerns.

Everton are a big, historic football club and Liverpool Council such be providing the club with the right location, with 360 degree access to the actual stadium and the ability to expand further in the future. The current set up, the involvement of Peel, Anderson's loan etc... should be cause for concern. It is up to Everton fans to look into this more and ask questions about anything they may be uncomfortable with.

This is one of England's greatest football clubs located within what could well be one of the five most important cities in England in the very near future and it will be a great asset to Merseyside if Everton are financially sound, well run and play within a great stadium.

Start with who is is selling the land, what that company are involved in and who with. This is one of the most important periods in Everton's history and the fans, the people who care about the club more than anybody, must, objectively, look at all factors.

That is under the assumption that things will stay as they are.

The plan for transport is that it will not include thousands of HGV's, but rather allow automation to take care of much of it. Get it out of the city, then go from there.

Reminds of when Jeff from West Derby thought we should go to croxteth

Forgot how funny this is, for old time sake lets listen to Jeff fuming

Haha listened for just over a minute, that constant kopites whine actual in his voice, assaulted my ears, could not take any more, God love your wife Jeff. That must be the "emotional" type of fan Klopp was talking about the other day. Dear Lord.

The dock is the most sexual destination in the whole city. Stanley Park second. If it happens it'll be excellent. I put the odds at about 42%.
If it doesn't happen, the fume will be out of control. A lot of fans feel disconnected from the club at the moment. BMD falling through would push them over the edge.

For this reason, I believe the club will do everything to push it through. I think the uninspiring 52k seater now being presented is a result of the club reining in their original ambitions to meet revised budget costs. I think they have realised that they have gone too far down the line with this project that they have to deliver something, even if it's not as state of the art as most fans want.

It's all far from certain though I agree.

Henley Royal reggata it will not be.

Look out - here come the welsh!

Kevin-Rushby-coracle-007.jpg
St Patrick used those to get from Wales to Ireland