If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho !

I agree that what this unprofessional, uncohesive and mentally fragile squad needs, is someone with an ego bigger than Jupiter to come in and alienate them all while creating a media circus around themselves and reminding us all how many trophies he won in a bygone era. And maybe abusing his back room staff along the way.

Cocu is second fav, He'd have to be the favorite if Silva does get sacked due to Brands connection but he bombed at Fenerbache badly which to me is a bad sign, How do you mess up in the Turkish league? But he was highly rated at PSV and did wonders, Sticky one.

Issues seem to go deeper than Cocu at Fenerbahce to be fair. Was sacked after 10 league games, with the club in 15th. They're now 22 games into the league season and they're still 15th.

He obviously didn't help matters, which is on him, but it seems like the club is in a bad state, with or without him.

Issues seem to go deeper than Cocu at Fenerbahce to be fair. Was sacked after 10 league games, with the club in 15th. They're now 22 games into the league season and they're still 15th.

He obviously didn't help matters, which is on him, but it seems like the club is in a bad state, with or without him.
Thanks for the context, I had the impression Fenerbache bossed the Turkish league every year, Guess not.

Conte wouldn't go near us. Mancini won't leave the italian National team for us. Favre, top of the league with Dortmund... Fonseca is the only half reasonable shout there.

I hope this is a wind up

1. International football is a joke these days and Mancini would double his salary joining us (Koeman and Martinez currently top international managers after failing at us says it all)

2. Favre hasnt won a game in 5 and Apparantely there is a little bit of pressure behind the scenes at Dortmund

Conte I agree is unlikely.

Im just a fan lid im sure Brands has more knowledge of manager's than myself dont worry...

Status
Not open for further replies.