New Everton Stadium Discussion

(a) Loving the really high height of the entries, that'd give an awesome sense of scale at ground level.

(b) That looks like a balcony overlooking the boats in the dock, and I assume would be facing towards the City Centre too. Noice.

View attachment 54515

View attachment 54516

(a) Loving the really high height of the entries, that'd give an awesome sense of scale at ground level.

(b) That looks like a balcony overlooking the boats in the dock, and I assume would be facing towards the City Centre too. Noice.

I think (b) is the back of the home end ( the big home end ) mate which overhangs a little but yeah I do hope your right and it's some kind of place where you can sit off and admire the view as that deffo points out towards the city centre

To be fair we've got our own lfc finance obsessed board member on here. Can't remember his name now but he comes out with some detail. It's frightening. I couldn't tell you my own finances as well as he knows Liverpool's.

I agree however atleast he is openly a Blue. I havent a problem with LFC fans on here as we have plenty of fans who post on here.

We just dont have Spurs, Utd, Sunderland, Palace etc fans on here posing as Blues making underhanded sly comments all the time.

It would be genuinely interesting to hear the thoughts of reds on the new ground/Liverpool waters project and what they think it'll do for EFC not just now but in 10-15+ years time as you see comments on here from Spurs fans with these opinions etc.

It just gets silly when all the comments from the obvious Reds are doomsday "it'll never happen/yous are in debt and will be in the conference in 2 years time" etc. Nonsense that gets on peoples nerves.

Its also judging the club based on our track record that irritates me - you cant judge Moshiri on Kenwrights stadium track record anymore than you can judge FSG's ownership of Liverpool because they are Yanks like Hicks and Gillette.

Has anyone got the pictures to compare the image's from the meis fan interaction to these ones that have been leaked? Just be interested to see the difference between them.

View attachment 54515

View attachment 54516

It might be an optical illusion, but am I the only one that sees the pitch being below ground level?

Meis did say at St Luke's that the pitch fits in the dock perfectly. It has also been reported that the existing Dock Wall must be retained, so that is probably what is visible behind the goal.

Meis did say at St Luke's that the pitch fits in the dock perfectly. It has also been reported that the existing Dock Wall must be retained, so that is probably what is visible behind the goal.

The dock wall is about 15ft high. It'll be a nod to it or a wall using the bricks from the parts of wall they have to cut open for access.

I imagine there will be about 2/3 of these sort of designs that we have seen. All with different specs depending on what we eventually go for.

Has anyone got the pictures to compare the image's from the meis fan interaction to these ones that have been leaked? Just be interested to see the difference between them.

Search for the Dan Meis workshop thread mate and the old pics are on there.

I checked them out then looked at the new ones and noticed the upper tier in the main stand is a lot smaller. Also the smaller end behind the goal has changed completely. On the workshop it was really small and almost like a stand of its own with the scoreboard above it. On the new leak the stand is a lot bigger and the scoreboard has now moved onto the big home end.

The dock wall is about 15ft high. It'll be a nod to it or a wall using the bricks from the parts of wall they have to cut open for access.

I imagine there will be about 2/3 of these sort of designs that we have seen. All with different specs depending on what we eventually go for.
Are you talking about the Dock road wall on the docks boundary at Regent road ?
As I'm sure @BunnerJnr means the actual Bramley Moor dock that is full of water atm.
Fits in with @roydo saying the pitch looks like it is below ground level.

Cant see it myself - you'll have players doing slidies. The result being St John's ambulance staff having to scrape their remains off the dock wall!