Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have a nice day today. Grand daughter is visiting, she is four going on 44. Going to take her to a market and then to the play park.
No thoughts about football or results.

Everton and the players have been tweeting things such how they are working very hard even though some of the accompanying images actually show them just standing around laughing. Not saying there is anything wrong with having a laugh btw as moral plays a big part in performances. I am not very confident that we will be any better though. On the contrary, i am fairly confident that we are going to put in another half assed performance in this match and continue on same as we have been.

Hopefully they will prove me wrong and give us a decent run till the end of this abysmal season.

Bad time to be playing Cardiff, they're playing for their lives in the top flight and that of a fallen colleague, picked up back to back wins, this will be a tough game, I don't fancy our lads in a tough game.

Got a funny feeling we're going to come back stronger after this break.
We have to,and should do,this and games v Liverpool/newcastle is all we may play all the way till march 30th,as good chance the game v chelsea could be called off as they would be in fa cup action,meaning we would have another 3 week break after the toon game-2 weeks of it for internationals

Silvas last game. New manager bounce for the Derby.
It'll have to be some bounce from Tuesday to the Weekend.
But I don't see it happening myself, no real reason why, I think Moshiri will have Silva being his own caretaker (who else is there?) until the end of May*
*If we get the full Glen Keeley 0-5 arse kicking all bets are off obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.