• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thing is,I can honestly say. I was happy, as I am sure many were ,with how we were doing up to the Derby.I think we did well in the Derby until the end and still thought we are a work in progress.What baffles me is ,who got more damaged by that ET defeat more ? I think it is him,because he certainly hasn't managed to get us back on track since then.

The haunted look in Marco's eyes lends me zero optimism that he can turn around the foundering fortunes of Everton. It's a look so tortured, and so terrified,... . Daily, he's been exposed to sights on the FF training pitch that no man should be subjected to. Witnessing the squad's collective footballing ability has rendered him zombie-like; a shuffling, huddled, hollowed-out shell, ...strip-mined of his human soul.
Everton is a dasher of hope, a murderer of dreams; a merciless vivisectionist slowly and excruciatingly dissecting victims whilst still they draw breath.
The kindest thing Farhad the Carpetbagger and Blue Bill could do is release him from his perdition...a padded room, a strait-jacket and life on lithium is all that is ahead for poor Marco.
He will be in all our prayers...

#onceevertontouchesyou...

What’s your point? They’re grown ups, too. Did you see when Pogba and co were dicking about under LvG and Ferdinand, Scholes, etc were calling them out on it, due to their bad form?

He never played under LVG? Guessing you mean Mourinho.

And again, so what?

They're training. They're likely being trained very hard. Whatever they have been doing isn't working. Doesn't mean the effort isn't there. Doesn't mean they're all taking the p***.

Our bad form is down to various factors. Lack of confidence from poot results, lack of a finish to the chances that we were creating early on. That dents confidence more. Lack of organisation at set pieces and Silva's stubborn persistence with 4321. It's also down to him flogging mostly the same 13 odd players all season often regardless of form. We either get a better squad or a better coach. In my view we need both.

Our bad form is down to various factors. Lack of confidence from poot results, lack of a finish to the chances that we were creating early on. That dents confidence more. Lack of organisation at set pieces and Silva's stubborn persistence with 4321. It's also down to him flogging mostly the same 13 odd players all season often regardless of form. We either get a better squad or a better coach. In my view we need both.

It's not like Silva prefers a 4-2-3-1 system, so it's not like he's imposing a system on the players. He's got one decent CM, one decent attacking mid, and one decent defensive mid. He's kinda limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.