2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. 80 mil for him with his current all round play is incredible.

30mil MORE than Aubameyang and Diego Costa went for last year, both of whom are 3 times the player this kid is.
And 80 mil more than Fabregas, who is an amazing player!!!!1

Much like your comparison, a completely different player, but it doesn't seem to matter.

"all he does is score goals"

Well his current form, 1 goal and no assists in 8 put him below the likes of Mcneil (Burnley) (Who) nobel, Ward-prowse, Brooks, and Hayden level with someone called Longstaff, all from the prem.

For a so called 80 mil player, it's not great.

If he ain't scoring goal he aint doing anything.

And 80 mil more than Fabregas, who is an amazing player!!!!1

Much like your comparison, a completely different player, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Just highlighting what 80mil could/should get you or be compared to. He is overpriced at the 45mil we paid for him imo.

I really like him and think he has potential but if we go an offer over over 55m we should take it, i have doubts about his temperment and if he will sulk when Silva goes

There is the smallest chance he could go on to be one of the best in the league but it's much more likely he stays at the level he is and his stock is as high as it will go.

I suppose if someone had a blind and deaf scout as bad as ours who said Keane was worth paying any sort of money for then anything can happen.

But please, he has shown glimpses of class that you need at champions league level but nowhere near the consistency. I dont think he is worth 40mill we paid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.