Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't FFP only apply to clubs that are in European Competitions? If you wanted domestic domination there's nothing to stop you spending what you like.

BBC Website

The Premier League has brought in its own form of financial regulation which is not as stringent as Uefa's FFP.
Clubs cannot make a loss in excess of £105m across the 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons (as with FFP, investment in infrastructure and youth development is exempt).
Any club that posts losses in excess of that figure could face severe penalties, including a points deduction.
A loss between £15m and £105m has to be guaranteed by club owners.

BBC Website

The Premier League has brought in its own form of financial regulation which is not as stringent as Uefa's FFP.
Clubs cannot make a loss in excess of £105m across the 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons (as with FFP, investment in infrastructure and youth development is exempt).
Any club that posts losses in excess of that figure could face severe penalties, including a points deduction.
A loss between £15m and £105m has to be guaranteed by club owners.
The least of our worries when Usmanov arrives.

I hope he goes to Milan . They won’t waste the dough . This club is literally cursed . I like Milan so I hope they have a ball winning everything. No amount of dough can fix this toxic club of ours

For what its worth I %100 think he is coming, i dont even doubt it, Moshiri cant throw away the money we and we have without knowing there is more to follow

For what its worth I %100 think he is coming, i dont even doubt it, Moshiri cant throw away the money we and we have without knowing there is more to follow

Really hope your right.

Part of me thinks when Moshiri bought into us there was some sort of arrangement with Bill/Usmanov that Moshiri would come in and be the key holder and should planning permission on the ground be given Usmanov will then come aboard.

Wishful thinking maybe but I think we'll know by this time next year either way if planning permission is to be applied for at the end of this year.

How long has this same story been banded about? I think some of our fans need to come back down to earth and stop believing RS wind ups.

We have our owner and anyone who believes Usmanov is going to come in a rescue us will be waiting a long time.

Don't do it to yourselves lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.