• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva May not be good enough to be Everton manager. Only time will ultimately tell though it isn’t looking good.

However a lot of people are falling for the trap of thinking that he’s the only problem. Problems are at all levels of the club. Fanbase is split and generally lacks patience, which is being exaggerated by events elsewhere. Playing staff is unbalanced and frankly not good enough. Manager isn’t good enough. Plus the owner and board aren’t good enough. Moshiri may have pumped money into the club but he might as well have set fire to it. The people he’s put in key positions have failed miserably on a number of occasions and basically he’s contributed to a huge amount of money being p*d up the wall.

Let’s get rid of Silva. Things may improve a bit. But let’s not lid ourselves that he’s the sole, or even main, reason we are in this mess. This has been 3 or 4 years in the making.

Happened with Bobby, happened with Koeman.

Fulham and Huddersfield are already as good as down, so that leaves one more.

We aren`t getting relegated.

You know what mate, I've been thinking recently (with hindsight) that we should have given Bobby another year. Don't get me wrong I was all for sacking him at the time as I thought he'd lost it etc but he never had the chance to spend Mosh's millions and he did initially sign a few decent players...Lukaku, Barry, Mccarthey so maybe we should have given him one more season to see how things panned out?

Happened with Bobby, happened with Koeman.

Fulham and Huddersfield are already as good as down, so that leaves one more.

We aren`t getting relegated.

No....we ain’t.

But only by default on account of the absolute crapness of most teams in the EPL.

So crap that two teams are as good as gone before we are halfway through February.

Next season might be a different story though :(

Teams are relishing playing us as Deeneys comments showed. It's just not an Everton side that represents what we are about one bit. Still don't want him gone just yet, this season's a write of but we are not going down so might as well give him till summer.

You know what mate, I've been thinking recently (with hindsight) that we should have given Bobby another year. Don't get me wrong I was all for sacking him at the time as I thought he'd lost it etc but he never had the chance to spend Mosh's millions and he did initially sign a few decent players...Lukaku, Barry, Mccarthey so maybe we should have given him one more season to see how things panned out?

Nah, he`d lost the players by then and there was no way back for him.

No thanks 29% winning rate in 75 matches and signed crap except Lukaku and Barry.

Spot on.

If Koeman, Sam and this current muppet were to be given the bank book, we would heve been better letting Bobby have a go with it first.

No....we ain’t.

But only by default on account of the absolute crapness of most teams in the EPL.

So crap that two teams are as good as gone before we are halfway through February.

Next season might be a different story though :(

Its the same every year though - at least two teams almost from the word go look doomed. The difference is that weve gone from being the best of the rest, to just one of the teams floating around in mid table.

Despite all the money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.