• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who say he needs better players. I agree but he should be getting more out of the players we currently have. What makes people think he can progress us?! What have you seen.

Happened with Bobby, happened with Koeman.

Fulham and Huddersfield are already as good as down, so that leaves one more.

We aren`t getting relegated.

You know this time Silva won’t turn this around. We are still to play the top 6 four times at home and will get battered. This season is equalled to the crappyness of Martinez’s level and it looks like this will get even worse.

I can see us going down to the wire with Cardiff last game of the season.. with them needing a win to stay up and us only needing a draw... of course we would be getting beat and then Niasse slotting a 94th minute winner for them..
We'll have cocked up his loan agreement so he'll be eligible to play.

It’s his decisions that have cost us. Brands should bring in his guy if Silva gets the can
Post Moyes, kenwright and Moshiri have failed in their appointments of Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silva. Why not give brands the chance to appoint the next manager as he can’t possible be a worse judge then the other two. I think we’ll meander on to the summer with silva and then he’ll get the opportunity to bring his own man in.

Status
Not open for further replies.