• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Derby we have lost 9 out of 13 league games, winning 2 (Bournemouth and Huddersfield) and drawing 2 (Newcastle and Watford)

Other clubs would sack a manager in these sorts of circumstances. There is no way he is carrying on after this season. The club can't justify it , we have only lost 12 games all season and 9 of those have come over a 3 month period.

It is extremely worrying now, it isn't a bad run of form, it just isn't working and we haven't got the players to make to work.

Got to go. It is absolutely pointless to keep him. No club can keep on losing every game and not do something about it. Worse thing that can happen is we dont win any more games and we are doing an excellent job on that as we are so nothing to lose. 17 day break now so sack him Monday and hire a caretaker in charge for the rest of season (not Unsworth) and then pay the big money and get a proper experienced winner of a Manager in and no more no marks and lets start things off right and get it sorted and stop cacking about.
M
Got to go. It is absolutely pointless to keep him. No club can keep on losing every game and not do something about it. Worse thing that can happen is we dont win any more games and we are doing an excellent job on that as we are so nothing to lose. 17 day break now so sack him Monday and hire a caretaker in charge for the rest of season (not Unsworth) and then pay the big money and get a proper experienced winner of a Manager in and no more no marks and lets start things off right and get it sorted and stop cacking about.
Most sensible post of the week. If we had someone in charge of our club with an ounce of sense, he would get rid tonight and give the temp manager a couple of weeks working with the team

Reactions: Lob

He'll be retained and given the first half of next season.

There is no other game in town. The DoF and owner both know he's trying to re-build with young players.

It takes time....although buyng him a much needed striker would have helped him enormously to keep the knee jerkers at bay.

It is what it is.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Team looks lost again. Probably down to a combination of the players and the manager to be fair but you can´t sack the squad. Whoever takes the club forward has to deal with the fact there´s no spark/creativity in this group. There isn´t even a leader.

Dreadful away from home, worse at Goodison against the top 6 teams. I don´t know where our next win is coming from. We need to grind something out against Cardiff or Newcastle. I wouldn´t be confident of it.

I honestly think this is worse than previous regimes, Of course the players need to take some flak but this guy is utterly clueless, I convinced myself he was an acceptable choice he had good qualities that overlooked the bad but my god after the Liverpool game we have literally nothing about us. We just don't do anything at all. How is Walcott getting time over Lookman? Why are we still playing Gylfi? This manager is clueless and he won't be sacked because it'll cost us again but sorry this is worse than Martinez and Koeman, I feel dead inside I don't even feel anything when Everton lose anymore it's a joke.

Problem is bigger than Silva although his choices and subs have been unforgivable lately, nothing will change whether we sack him or not

Disaster in transfer of the last few years have [Poor language removed] us, terrible player after terrible player for huge fees and wages that are that high we're gonna have trouble selling half of these

We're in danger of being the next Villa and going down in the next few seasons...

There is no other game in town. The DoF and owner both know he's trying to re-build with young players.

It takes time....although buyng him a much needed striker would have helped him enormously to keep the knee jerkers at bay.

It is what it is.

He’s [Poor language removed].

It is what it is.

Right now, it looks like we´re betting on the wrong young players.

I've been saying we can't just keep sacking managers and maybe give him till this time next season but as the weeks go by, I just can't see him improving much, I think he's out his depth and he was the wrong appointment in the first place

If Moshiri isn't happy then he better get the feelers out there now (as in right NOW) and be trying to pull in a real talent of a manager or a proven winning manager that might cost a bit more, we seriously cannot afford to get this manager thingy wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.