• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think his personality is a problem tbh. Very bland and not engaging. Seem to get cut some slack from the media if you have a bit about you which he doesn't . This has to be same in the dressing room and is a problem for motivating players
Been saying this for ages.

Why has he let deeney get away with those comments? Any manager with his salt would of been all over that and used it to our advantage.

I'm sick and tired of being such a "nice" club! I hope our next manager is a absolute prick and makes the team a gang of pricks who don't take bad decisions lying down and crowed round the ref every chance they get.

Same here, I was absolutely pissed off against Man City when Laporte wiped out Walcott, it was a s house challenge, but our players just let it go. When Laporte was lying on the floor 'injured' someone should have been bent over him in his face giving him loads of abuse.

Why has he let deeney get away with those comments? Any manager with his salt would of been all over that and used it to our advantage.

I'm sick and tired of being such a "nice" club! I hope our next manager is a absolute prick and makes the team a gang of pricks who don't take bad decisions lying down and crowed round the ref every chance they get.

2B6BEB5600000578-0-image-a-13_1439767743610.jpg

I will never know but I wonder if there are any other fans' websites where the fans say they want their team to lose? Anyone who wants our team to lose ever in any game is below contempt, and I suspect, but of course do not know, in most cases probably never darken the doors of Goodison or spend their money at the gate. It is beyond comprehension anyone paying £30-45 entrance money wanting to lose.

Get away with them? What's he meant to do?

Ask for a straightener? I wouldn't fancy Silva's chances.

I will never know but I wonder if there are any other fans' websites where the fans say they want their team to lose? Anyone who wants our team to lose ever in any game is below contempt, and I suspect, but of course do not know, in most cases probably never darken the doors of Goodison or spend their money at the gate. It is beyond comprehension anyone paying £30-45 entrance money wanting to lose.
Maybe ask Villa/Birmingham fans for starters

I have been asked a few times since the game if I wanted Everton to lose when out on my round. Just said No, you never want to lose, but not that arsed we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.