2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that we had to pay a Kings ransom for this fella. Was anyone else in for him at that price?

He's been found out now and is easily controlled by opposition teams.

His goal record is still really good though so I'm hoping he can improve.

Richarlison is the least of our problems! Have we had more goals from a winger since Kanchelskis? I doubt it.
Yeh but we can still discuss the rest of his game which is very questionable.
Similar to jord, just cos he is a boss shot stopper doesn’t mean we can’t talk about his poor judgement of high balls.

Yeh but we can still discuss the rest of his game which is very questionable.
Similar to jord, just cos he is a boss shot stopper doesn’t mean we can’t talk about his poor judgement of high balls.
Richarlison is still the first name in the team sheet for me. Without his goals we would be hopeless. All of our players have faults but Pickford has had a poor season overall whereas Richarlison has probably been our most important player.

Digne is the first name on our team sheet by an absolute mile.

Is he? His defensive positional awareness is very poor.

I think our problem is that I could make an argument for several players above him, but it wouldn't be be much better than your declaration.

Marco has a bunch of flawed and talented players at his disposal. He makes a truck load of money to sort out the problems amongst the talent he coaches. He, so far, is being found quite wanting.

Funny how Richy still scoring in our crap team is impressive, while Gylfi is just a bad player even tho he’s scored around the same amount.
Two reasons I'm down on Gylfi in comparison to Richarlison: One is he's a midfielder and should be contributing more to the general play and not just finishing chances. The other is he's 8 years older than Richarlison and we are multiple years away from competing so I'm happier with young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.