• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he can pull out a winner for us against city. He had an electric debut earlier never the less it was short. Give him the start this time.

Can I back Everton to win and both teams to score ?
Haha you can but it would be a waste of money. Think we lost 3-2 in the end. Easy to forget just how good we were under Martinez that first season, players like Osman, Naismith etc playing way above their level. Stark contrast to now.

For professional pride, then of course you want Everton to win.But if City win, then that's okay as well tbh.

Can't understand this. Who gives a [Poor language removed] if the RS win the league? They're annoying anyway, what difference does a league title make?

Not saying I want them to win it of course, but I'd rather we beat City than any other result, by far.

Ideal situation would be for us to get something out of the game because I don't want to lose, THEM to lose against Bournemouth and Man United.

City to go top by beating Chelsea then we beat THEM at Goodison so they don't have any excuse we rolled over but we had a direct hand in them losing the league.

The knowing we hurt them would be so much sweeter.

I think it's time for Marco to go full on experimental in this one. Shake things up.

Go 4-2-3-1.

Bernard
Rico Baines Lookman Davies
Tosun Coleman
Keane Gana Mina
Zouma
COYB!
Which way round is this? Should make for an entertaining game which is more than can be said for the wolves match.

If the City that played Newcastle show up we have a chance , if the City that played Arsenal show up we will get hammered.
Bit crap of the league making them play this after playing on sunday, but we might profit from it . i want to win the game loads of games after this so not arsed about the rs aspect of it.

I'm not going to pretend that I'll be able to go to the match proactively wanting Everton to lose, but if they do, it'll be the easiest defeat to take since the last time we rolled over to City so they could win the league.

Can't understand this. Who gives a [Poor language removed] if the RS win the league? They're annoying anyway, what difference does a league title make?

Not saying I want them to win it of course, but I'd rather we beat City than any other result, by far.

How can´t you understand this? Istanbul was bad enough, this would be significantly worse. Fair enough if you really want us to win but don´t act like you can´t understand why others really aren´t bothered. We´re awful, our season is done - giving Liverpool a helping hand towards their 19th title won´t change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.