• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You're wrong. He bought well. Lukaku, McCarthy, Barry, Deulofeu would walk into this piss poor team. Even Lennon, Cleverly and Holgate are too good for it.

McCarthy is sat on the bench (whenever he does make a cameo appearance he just blends in with the other average CMs we have in the squad).

Holgate is on loan because he can’t get near the starting 11 mate.

Cleverley, Lennon and Deulofeu were all shipped out for being sub-par and are certainly no improvement in what we have at the moment at all.

As I said, Lukaku was a good signing, but Bobbys track record is in signing pure dreck.

He is under achieving with this team, Imagine the players he would need to sign to be able to break the top 6? I want a manager who can get the best out of players meaning we wont need to sign superstars to break the top 6....
But those managers need time. Don't you see what you're saying?

I want a manager that doesn't need money NOR time to succeed.

Name me ONE who can do that. Not someone that has had a good season, like Pardew at Newcastle, but instead someone who continually proves he needs neither.

He doesn't even change system with his subs. Just simply personnel.

He's like a rubbish version of Sarri. So far entrenched in his own unrealistic utopian views to actually see what's happening on the pitch. I think he pre- plans subs too. Inflexible, uninspiring, tosh with some Sunday morning league marking thrown in the mix.

He doesn't even change system with his subs. Just simply personnel.

He's like a rubbish version of Sarri. So far entrenched in his own unrealistic utopian views to actually see what's happening on the pitch. I think he pre- plans subs too. Inflexible, uninspiring, tosh with some Sunday morning league marking thrown in the mix.

Must admit, that does do my head in, his subs are just like for like, or he just throws a load of attacking players on, no tactical changes.

Can anyone explain what would be wrong with a 442?

Wingers doing erm winger stuff. Fullbacks doing full back stuff. Gomes and Davies in the middle, one stays and one goes, Richarlison and Tosun up front. Have Lookman and Bernard switching flank and have Walcott on the golf course with his jumper tied around his neck.

Is that too simple in this age of over complicating the simple game?

Because someone at the club would have to be brave enough to admit that we have a £45m white elephant that four successive managers have wrongly tried to accomodate.

There are three players that this club have essentially collapsed the spine with - Pickford, Siggurdson, Keane. Over £100m worth of bottlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.