• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out thought yet again, they play 3 at the back against are 1 attacker, push the full backs up , so out number is in midfield ,we play a high line and right into there hands

This is what really annoys me. Tosun, DCL, Richarlison. Left to play the lone striker role & are only fed hopeful long balls or rubbish into the channels where there’s nobody in position to even threaten the thought of creating a shot at goal.

Need to get back to basics, 4-4-2 with Gana shielding the back 4.

Scary times, Silva looks completely lost.

He appears totally unable to motivate the players,change tactics, or even show some emotion.

His post match press conferences are now totally embarrassing.

Can’t get a tune out of this squad. How many managers is that now?
I think Silva hasn’t helped himself with some of these decisions but I think it goes deeper than just the manager.

Some of these players, actually no, quite a few of these players are stealing a living as Premier League footballers, happy to turn up kick the ball about and then go home.

Needs a vast clear out this squad from top to bottom. I’d also question what the actually plan is for this club other than wasting tens of millions of pounds on utter average players.

Final straw for me. If you can't do the basics it doesn't matter how nice your football is. I was up for giving a manager two seasons to sort our problems but I don't think he will ever be the man for this club. Fair play to Wolves stylish and organised everything we aren't.

Disgraceful from the players today. No leadership...no balls. Either it's the managers fault, the owners fault, the players lack of backbone.. or the pressure the fans put on....whatever it is we need a reset button.
Eddie Howe would not be man enough for this shitstorm, I don't know many that would have the salt to sort this out. Moyes however would defo sort out the men from the boys.
I would ask him for another interview...Scottish feckwit that takes no crap is exactly what we need ....what we always needed.

At least we line up and play I’ll take that any day over playing to draw. Unfortunate as that is gutless gets you nothing. Silva not answer in my eyes either but gutless is gutless. Sam was gutless.

Not for me. I want Everton get points and finish as high as possible. It’s meaningless to do a Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.