• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was down to Kenwright he'd be back in about half an hour's time.

I don't know how much sway he still has but even at boardroom questions must be asked of our management recruitment because we are just going from one disaster to another

We are making decisions based on hunches and guesses.

Cou
Marco Silva - teams managed:

2011–2014 Estoril
2014–2015 Sporting CP
2015–2016 Olympiacos
2017 Hull City
2017–2018 Watford
2018– Everton

It was clear at the outset that Silva had no sort of track record to speak of - potential maybe but nothing to suggest he'd be the Messiah for Everton, so a bit of a dip in form shouldn't be a surprise. The question is, will he be allowed the time to develop that he clearly was also going to need (a few years really...)

Sam Allardyce on the other hand had much, much more of a track record - people just didn't like him for irrational reasons such as the way he looked and his past affliations with other clubs.... his football may not have been pretty but he got results and may well have gone on to do better

It seems no manager is good enough for Everton
agree more we had a piss poor team last year and played better and showed more fight I would of kept Sam for another year

when the players are not responding anymore, it’s clear that they have lost the faith in the system. There is no way back after this, they are still showing some fight on the pitch out of the good relationship with the manager but they simply do not believe in the system anymore and just going thru the motion now.

The only way to end this is Silva making drastic change to his tactics or just simply F off

It’s all starting to feel like Martinez last season all over again isn’t it ?

Tactically inept. Wolves were so comfortable defending against us, we had no threat at all. It’s starting to feel like Martinez’s last season. Concede goals freely but struggle to break teams down ourselves.

The problem is we will lose these kind of match under Silva.
At least we line up and play I’ll take that any day over playing to draw. Unfortunate as that is gutless gets you nothing. Silva not answer in my eyes either but gutless is gutless. Sam was gutless.

Status
Not open for further replies.