Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to Yarmalenko at Hammers.

He started off well, as we know to our cost, but has since fallen off a cliff.

Got injured two minutes after scoring his double against us and hasn't been seen since K

Think I saw him play for them in the League Cup around October time and ain't seen him since.

Giuseppe Rossi incoming tomorrow Leftheris at Meze Meze told me earlier lollollollol

Don't suppose your mate has a Delorean does he mate because if we can go back and get Rossi who was slotting for fun at Villarreal around 10 years ago I'll be all for it.

He's been training at Man Utd for a few weeks now so maybe your mate ain't far off being in the know. He's just misheard the word Everton for Bacup Borough Football Club. Easy mistake to make as we both play similar styles of utterly crap togger

At least we can loan another Chelsea player once the summer comes round and all these silly "you can't loan 2 Chelsea players" comments can finally be put to bed.

I'll go for RLC and Cahill on loan for a season as cover at CB
We already have enough ageing players on massive wages who get nowhere near our first team

Don't suppose your mate has a Delorean does he mate because if we can go back and get Rossi who was slotting for fun at Villarreal around 10 years ago I'll be all for it.

He's been training at Man Utd for a few weeks now so maybe your mate ain't far off being in the know. He's just misheard the word Everton for Bacup Borough Football Club. Easy mistake to make as we both play similar styles of utterly crap togger
Leftheris is an utter buffoon.lol He loves his football and follows Everton because of me.Which means I have to like all things and know all things about Olympiakos. Which I don't on both counts lol

At least we can loan another Chelsea player once the summer comes round and all these silly "you can't loan 2 Chelsea players" comments can finally be put to bed.

cahill has turned down juventus Monaco and Fulham

he just wants to be paid I doubt he's even arsed he's not playing

I still don’t get what some of you see in RLC other than being tall and falling a lot.

Not interested in ins at all yet.

I would have no issue selling every single player except Richarlison.

That's just the way I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.