Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need players who want to play for us, youth, players with a point to prove etc. last thing we need is another player thinking he's doing us a favour.

For me quite clear never wanted to come here but stay in London, means does not have to move house for one and stay with his mates for two.

He's awful.

3 Chelsea mangers have deemed him useless and Chelsea are desperate to recoup the astonishing fee they paid for him.

Shocking fee they paid for him for basically a cameo in the Euros where he had a decent game coming off the bench.

All true. Wilf needs to wind his neck in even though he is kicked to bits every game.

Tbf, this is like some of our fans with Richarlison.

I can see the point, but why should he wind his neck in if he gets kicked every game?

Sometimes it's too much, but simultaneously he doesn't get the rub of the green, for whatever reason.

Mariner the other night - it's a clear foul by Ward-Prowse. Your boy has every right to complain, yet he gets a booking and then loses his rag. All the pundits have been having a go at Zaha, but it would all have been avoided had the ref done his job correctly.

On Batshuayi, I think he'll do okay for your lads. You create chances - tbf you create more clear cut chances than we have recently - and he'll probably put them away. He hits 5-7/8 goals and you're definitely out of any danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.