Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d fancy his chances to be honest, Palace have some good players, Zaha, Townsend and Milivojević, they have been making bags of chances with no forward.

They used to be the only team with worst front option then us, maybe Huddersfield.

Still, don't think they are top 4 players, and that's what we should be looking for. He is pretty well known to followers of EPL, so nothing is shouting out to me he is a big miss and he plays second fiddle to Lukaku in the Belgium set up!

Last edited:

He's nailed on to score a good few. The one time everton say k'off. Then we will make more bad decisions in summer because of it.

Wait until he bangs in 15 for Palace before the season finishes.

Said that last night. Hes not world class but given chance he's more than capable of scoring at a rate of 1 in every 2.5 games based on his career to date.

Meanwhile we are playing our best player out of position because our strikers are that poor.

This clubs a shambles.

Not convinced by him, I do know that the Valencia fans thought he was terrible, and, at 25 years of age, you would have thought he should be an established top class striker when you consider his astronomical wages.

Why are people thinking we missed the boat with this tube?
Earlier in the window the rumour was £14m; I thought that was still not for us. He is slower, just as clumsy, same terrible touch, scores less, is less powerful and is just as (Belgium) sulky and outspoken version of Lukaku... who I wouldn't even want back.

We need to buy players with the right mentality, who get or will get, Everton FC. Which is unquestionable effort/die for the shirt. It is blood and thunder. It is the school of science. It is not (EVER) Jesse Lingard, Daniel Sturridge or any of that nonsense.

Why are people thinking we missed the boat with this tube?
Earlier in the window the rumour was £14m; I thought that was still not for us. He is slower, just as clumsy, same terrible touch, scores less, is less powerful and is just as (Belgium) sulky and outspoken version of Lukaku... who I wouldn't even want back.

We need to buy players with the right mentality, who get or will get, Everton FC. Which is unquestionable effort/die for the shirt. It is blood and thunder. It is the school of science. It is not (EVER) Jesse Lingard, Daniel Sturridge or any of that nonsense.
The die for the shirt players days are over mate. It's all about the money. Us fans would give more in a shirt for free then any of the beauts around today.

Status
Not open for further replies.