2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to miss him.

£30m is a good offer, but we've been left with no time to get in at least one midfielder which is up to standard, and we need two.

Have a feeling we'll see some movement on the striker front. Probably Batshuayi, who I'm far from convinced on, like.

Going to miss him.

£30m is a good offer, but we've been left with no time to get in at least one midfielder which is up to standard, and we need two.

Have a feeling we'll see some movement on the striker front. Probably Batshuayi, who I'm far from convinced on, like.
As some have said,surely we have had someone ready as surely behind the scenes there has been talk of it happening,or are we just going to sell him and keep Davies and co in the centre

Tells you all you need to know about the lads qualities that PSG, City, and Arsenal want him. But by all means bin him off for under £30m and watch Schneiderlin crab his way about the pitch once more.

Going to miss him.

That’s it selling him now is a farce bit like this club

he's a journalist reliable about PSG

he's says that PSG increased its offer to 30M€ + bonus

30 million euro's plus bonus

woopee
Now if thats true,i would defo take it,thats a big jump from the previous bid if that was true

I wonder what the bonus is...a french kiss ?

Its £26.25mil + 'bonus'

Im feeling confident and and would ask

€34mil + bonus...

Status
Not open for further replies.