Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how it lines up but at some point you have to try a new system. We're approaching the Koeman Show with this tweaking of personnel after every reverse. I know we've tried 3 at the back but I'm thinking midfield particularly.

I just don't like the look of Davies/Gomes in central midfield too. It might be the best we can put out but again it's players into a system rather than a system for the players available.

Exactly, Gomes and Sigurdsson have been turd.

If we are going to persist with this useless system I'd prefer Baningime and Lookman in there respectively.

One poor game from Digne and he's dropped. Wish the same applied to Sigurdsson.

Harsh on Lookman too. The personel may have changed but the system is the same which is the real problem.
When anyone starts contributing 10 goals, I'm sure they'll receive the same immunity.

Am wondering why he's given Baines the captain's armband over Coleman ?
He might not be the best captain but, that's Seamus demoralised before they've even gone out to warm-up.

All that lineup makes me think is that he has no idea what his best line up is or even the best position to play half of them.
I said earlier that he couldplwy same team, or 1 maybe2 changes. Thats what he has done pretty well all season. Butv4 changes.... smacks of panic. But ffs dont mention the word panic or everyone will panic.

Anyway, logging off now in NZ, will watch "live" later. 3-1 win COYB.

Am wondering why he's given Baines the captain's armband over Coleman ?
He might not be the best captain but, that's Seamus demoralised before they've even gone out to warm-up.
Baines is vice captain. He's just barely played.

Jags - Baines - Coleman - Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.