2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell PSG Gueye's price is the same as Doucoure's price, and if we get a deal with Watford agreed we'll release Gueye as soon as the ink is dry on the contract. They can call on all of their contacts to get Doucoure's agent to get him out of there now.

Tell PSG Gueye's price is the same as Doucoure's price, and if we get a deal with Watford agreed we'll release Gueye as soon as the ink is dry on the contract. They can call on all of their contacts to get Doucoure's agent to get him out of there now.

There is no chance Watford will sell any player to us whilst this Silva thing is still in the background.

No problem with him wanting the move no problem with us considering the sale as i see him as a limited player but if we don't absolutely rinse PSG i mean completely and utterly rinse them then we might as well shut the whole thing down. Everyone pays way over the odds this time of year that's the way it goes in January, also theirs players going for close to 20m in the championship so sell by all means but clean those oil rich pansies out!

Think they saw this coming. Makes me wonder if this is all coming out of the french side.

Gana should be told that we wont stand in his way but PSG need to pay going rate. Reckon another €10mill on top of their first bid should do it. He also forefits his clause by handing in a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.