2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot give the story any credibility. Everton is a family club. It has a nurturing, caring environment. Results are not important....only that our players feel content and well paid. None of our current squad will want to leave...other clubs will expect performance from their players...and who wants that sort of pressure?

So now you've added pathos to your vast array of literary talents. Well done.

He's gone mate. These blurts get their agents to contact the media to get the ball rolling. They have no balls these players. Bunch of sad bar stewards.

Sky are tosh. They haven't even bothered to sub their article, ffs. They haven't even bothered to lie and put 'Sky Sources'.

Silva confirmed earlier that the bid was rejected. The article doesn't even get that fact right, it's all over the place.

If one of the usual journos comes out with it, then I'll buy it.

Until then, Alan Myers, as nice a fella as he seems, copying and pasting the Sky article to his Twitter (with the same typo!) isn't cutting it either.

I'm not saying it isn't true or that he won't end up leaving.

But will people - grown ups, ffs - stop believing the first thing they see from one of the most unreliable outlets going?

Sky are tosh. They haven't even bothered to sub their article, ffs. They haven't even bothered to lie and put 'Sky Sources'.

Silva confirmed earlier that the bid was rejected. The article doesn't even get that fact right, it's all over the place.

If one of the usual journos comes out with it, then I'll buy it.

Until then, Alan Myers, as nice a fella as he seems, copying and pasting the Sky article to his Twitter (with the same typo!) isn't cutting it either.
I wouldn’t take Silva's word for it either. We'll soon know if he's in the squad tomorrow.

£30 mill here, not lower then £28.

We need to make it worth our while.

He’s a one dimensional player, who happens to be very good at that one dimension, we just need 3D players.

I’d be binning him off in the summer anyway, but wouldn’t loose him if it wasn’t worth our while.

I wouldn’t take Silva's word for it either. We'll soone know if he's in the squad tomorrow.

The bid was rejected. Multiple reliable journalists had the information, and shared it, last night.

It's really not cloak and dagger stuff. When Everton want info out there, they use the same people.

Sky don't get much, and they certainly don't get much before anyone else.

A great player.

Excellent club to move to

Shame to see him go.

29 year old = PEAK

Final pay day

BUT he is worth over £30m so pay up PSG

£30 mill here, not lower then £28.

We need to make it worth our while.

He’s a one dimensional player, who happens to be very good at that one dimension, we just need 3D players.

I’d be binning him off in the summer anyway, but wouldn’t loose him if it wasn’t worth our while.
Didn’t he sign a new contract recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.