• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never seem to get managers like that demented idiot across the park he gets players playing well above their abilities ,we just have players playing well within their shells and a manager who lacks any sort of passion

i think hes lost the players already, doesnt seem to have them playing for him

complete lack of personality i think is the issue, seems to be a change in the way we see successful managers these days though, master tacticians seem on their way out making way for man managers like Klopp, you only have to look at the difference in United.
which brings me round to Silva just doesnt seem an inspiring person

Didn't the players celebrate with him when we scored against Bournemouth ?

We never seem to get managers like that demented idiot across the park he gets players playing well above their abilities ,we just have players playing well within their shells and a manager who lacks any sort of passion

give me a demented idiot taking us the CL and top of the league tbf

Don't get upset mate, i just pointed out that i thought they ran over and celebrated a goal with him recently so doubt they'd do that if he'd lost the players

whos upset? its just a daft comment. you can tell the players aren't playing for him.

whether they celebrate a goal with him or not its clear to tell they aren't matching the effort made before the derby defeat

whos upset? its just a daft comment. you can tell the players aren't playing for him.

whether they celebrate a goal with him or not its clear to tell they aren't matching the effort made before the derby defeat

Hows it a daft comment, you are saying hes lost the players yet the players hes lost run over and celebrate with him. Ok.

I really don't think it's obvious at all that the players aren't playing for him.

I think it's obvious that a lot of these players simply aren't very good, and that this manager is making mistakes and it's a worry.

Hows it a daft comment, you are saying hes lost the players yet the players hes lost run over and celebrate with him. Ok.

genuinely do you watch us? do you think theyre making an effort?

even if they like him doesnt mean theyre playing for him

I really don't think it's obvious at all that the players aren't playing for him.

I think it's obvious that a lot of these players simply aren't very good, and that this manager is making mistakes and it's a worry.

Kind of this I'm afraid. Some players aren't good enough. And the manager doesn't seem to have them playing in a way to compensate for that and make us hard to beat whilst not removing an attacking threat. I wonder how much of the players seeming to under-perform is lack of clear guidance or the ability to play to SIlva's preferred system. A good manager would have this sussed already and be adapting his way of play to match the players whilst trying to improve the personnel and coach the ones he had into a winning formula. Some decent improvements came last summer, but the coaching and adaption of play is a concern.

Then again maybe he has a whole season to do what he wants and playing some of our goons like this is a way to get them to fit in long term when he really has the pressure on him. But I doubt that will fly if we get many more poor performances.

So, basically all Silva supporters like him coz he looks good in his suit standing silently on the touchline...
No they like him because he's a "nice guy" apparently, much like Martinez was and supposedly Koeman wasn't. How these people have the faintest clue what any of those guys are really like is beyond me. You'd almost think that some fans on the internet are guilty of making wild, baseless, sweeping judgments on an issue that they couldn't possibly have the slightest clue about......:coffee:

Exactly- considering the disparity in budgets, finishing above Liverpool three times in 11 years is quite an achievement. Finishing above Liverpool now would be us winning the league!

Finishing above dreadful Liverpool teams isn't much to shout about. Martinez's first season was our best league season in the Prem era.

Status
Not open for further replies.