• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kneejerk.

giphy.gif

The difference between Martinez and silva ?

Martinez football ended up dull boring crab like and unwatchable, he would then say it was phenomenal despite it being nowhere nere.

Silva , no game plan or noticeable style, terrible in defence , non excistant in midfield , terrible in attack. Dull wimpy attitude and character by the squad.

at least Martinez had a plan than could be seen, whether it was liked or not.
Silva has no noticeable plan or style , other than a terrible zonal marking tactic.

The difference between Martinez and silva ?

Martinez football ended up dull boring crab like and unwatchable, he would then say it was phenomenal despite it being nowhere nere.

Silva , no game plan or noticeable style, terrible in defence , non excistant in midfield , terrible in attack. Dull wimpy attitude and character by the squad.

at least Martinez had a plan than could be seen, whether it was liked or not.
Silva has no noticeable plan or style , other than a terrible zonal marking tactic.
I think Martinez was light years ahead of Silva, even his final season we were better then now. Silva has nothing, he didn't even have a worthy CV.

@davek is right about Martinez though - that first season was stunning.

His final season here did him a disservice that I think many are starting to realise now. He's certainly achieved more as a manager here than plenty before or after him.

Spot on.

Two misssed penalties from Lukaku really did for us.

He scores to put us 3-0 up versus Hammers.....and again at Wembley in the semi final and that season might have had a totally different conclusion.

But stone me....the three seasons under Roberto were a hunderd times better than the three we have had since.

If he goes this week I think he will go down as the most laughable figure in Evertons history, just in front of Mike Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.