If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So getting the like in Koeman was the best this club can do?

He got 6th and 7th at Soton and that’s why he was employed in the first place?
there will be a coach as good as pochetinno out there somewhere... its up to brands to go find him

its a massive task this. not easy.

people asking fans like us whod wed have is non sense.. its like me asking marcel brands to knock up a mortar mix for me and load all my blocks out in the morning...

Have a shortlist of three; only one of them's available and everyone else is the 'kin same to me...we'd be better off announcing Usmanov to the board and at least put everyone on notice, going forward.
getting usmanov on the board scares me even more, he would want to chose the manager and probably the team too.

NO THNAKS

NEA

there will be a coach as good as pochetinno out there somewhere... its up to brands to go find him

people asking fans like us whod wed have is non sense.. its like me asking marcel brands to knock up a mortar mix for me and load all my blocks out in the morning...

He doesn’t win a trophy yet? Still, getting CL is great of course.

Funny you should mention that Frank as apparently his favourite past time is mortar mixing

whys this ??

its ,like Daniel levy taking charge of spurs when poch goes united.

sooo dumb
Absolutely. At the end of the day Brands will have a big say in when Silva goes and I cant see him doingbthis at leasr before the end of this season. Brands will have the biggest sy in who we get next. I imagine he has a shortlist on the go all the time.

What about Louis van Gaal? If he still has a fire in the belly getting him for 2-3 years to steady the ship and build some foundations would be no brainer.

Worked with Brands before and we could give him his last pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.