Warm Weather Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the fairest thing is to give the lads a fortnight off. Allow them to pamper themselves for a while, spend their hard-earned money to take their families away. As we know, they forfeit so much during their five hour training sessions every weekday and two hours of work at the weekend, it's the least they deserve. Plus, when else do they have the chance to kick back and relax, apart from two whole months every summer? No, they don't need any warm weather training. I'd personally like the club to reward them for their performance this season, perhaps even feature exclusive snaps from their five star holiday resorts on the club's Twitter feed to treat the fans to exclusive access to their private lives and how they spend their millions. Then, when they're back all tanned and relaxed with their Gucci backpacks on, maybe Everton TV could grab a quick word with them as they enter Goodison just to hear how nice a time they all had and how they are all focused at the job in hand. Great lads.

Where will they be off to this year then? Dubai seems to be a firm favourite with the lads. Wherever it is I hope they have a great time and get the rest they all very much need/deserve. Worked wonders for us last year.

Beginning to think players are wise to the fact that if your out of the FA cup in January/February you get a nice weekend off and the club take you on a all expenses paid 'work' holiday to Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.