A question to the most of the fans; Do you really think bringing a new manager would solve our problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have realised zonal marking wasn't working months ago..not totally convinced he should be sacked but he simply has to adapt his formation...if we lose the next two due to defensive errors then he's got no excuses and can't complain if he's gone

It depends on who the new manager is. A decent manager could easily get 7th with these players, and a clear game plan.

Out of his depth I feel. Sacking him now would make little to no difference, if anything we could get even worse because of the instability. Seen enough though to know he's just not good enough, there's no green shoots of recovery at all. When Klopp arrived at Liverpool and Pochettino at Spurs of course they found the first few months tough going but those respective groups of supporters could see things slowly improving. We're not seeing anything positive here at all, there's no evidence that it's ever going to get any better. So what if he signs a few more of HIS players, the ones he's already brought in don't look they've got a lot of fight and the ones who were already here don't look like they've improved one jolt. Obviously he's just not a very good coach.

Change in the summer.

Yes. If we’d brought the right manager in during the summer. As for now, we stay with Silva until at least next Christmas. Not ideal but it’s the only option

the question is clear, if you think like this can you state below why? the squad we have is not good they are average at best and they are not giving enough effort. rome wasnt built in a day processes like this takes time in this window we got 2 quality players digne and richarlison after one more window if we get quality players like that we will be a top team sooner or later

Actually I think we have a squad full of good players. The problem is we don't have a manager who can organise, coach and motivate them to play together as a team and show off their abilities regularly.

So that is why we need a manager as we aren't getting a new squad. We need someone to get the best out of the players we have. Silva is showing he can't do this.

There has been a full summer transfer window, 23 premiership games, several competition games, a January transfer window and we have gone backwards and dont look like being capable of winning another game. I think the question really should be "Do you think keeping this Manager would solve our problems" because based upon the aforementioned, the answer is very obviously a resounding no.

I have been saying give him lots of time since he started but i have had enough now and just dont see the point in it. There are no signs whateoever that he is capable of turning things around and even if he did how long would it last. Just dont see the point in delaying the inevitable anymore and i dont like saying that but i have had enough.

The team are playing better football than under Uncle Sam however the derby game has killed them and the manager and staff dont seem to be able to mould them into a unit. Sack him? No doing that again for the 3rd time in 2 years would equal insanity on a sports field. The main thin now is dont get dragged into a relegation dog fight.

I love when people try to bring the whole "the squad is average". They are most decidedly not. It's, by and large, a team full of STARTING international regulars.

the question is clear, if you think like this can you state below why? the squad we have is not good they are average at best and they are not giving enough effort. rome wasnt built in a day processes like this takes time in this window we got 2 quality players digne and richarlison after one more window if we get quality players like that we will be a top team sooner or later

In answer to your question about whether or not a new guy could do any better with swyad I just don’t know.

What I am totally convinced off is that Silve can and will do a heck of a lot worse with them than he already is.

And that is really saying sommat aftter the dismal slump since Anfield.

Thankfully we are in no danger of going down but IMO we will be next season if Silva is still here come August.

So I would not fire him now.....but I would as soon the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.