• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where’s the ‘Didn’t want him in the first place’ option?
He was my 2nd choice on the ones that we supposedly wanted,but no boss no matter how good he is,would make any difference,dont get these peope who say get a winner in terms of a boss and we will supposedly going and win everything etc,that wont happen till these players grow some balls and stop hiding/not playing

No point binning him unless they bring in an absolute top manager. We can’t just keep hiring mid table managers and then expecting top 6 results. Mourinho Conte Wenger are all free yet if Silva went tonight you’d know that Eddie Howe would be at the top of Everton’s list. He wouldn’t do any better either. May as well keep silva if we refuse to hire a class manager.

no

us being crap in the cup is nothing new.

we aint going to do much this season anyway.

he has the rest of the season to show he can turn around the absolute mess we have become since the derby. to show something you can hang your hat on and believe he deserves to see through the summer and pt2 of the clean up of this crap squad.

we continue with this muck for the rest of the season and I hope they have done their work to have a replacement ready

I was all for the giving him time but i cannot take any more of this tripe now. We have gone backwards and it is nothing to do with transition.

Start again Everton as this is clearly going nowhere nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.