January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly unless Palace gave us most of our money back for Tosun a loan would probably be "better" for our accounts at this point.

I mean clearly I would take anything they offered, but we are a business first.

Maybe but we seem incapable of getting any fees for our players.

...you would think it should say Everton have an offer on the table, as opposed to Tosun. If there is anything in it, you have to think it’s a loan. Tosun was 5/2 to move to Palace this morning after a flood of bets.
I'm rather dubious about the whole thing tbh, seeing elsewhere that they're not interested. Who knows? Not anyone on Twitter that's for sure.

Yeah but at least we dont give rubbish players new contracts.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin Mirallas

Its certainly a concern like, I mean IF Bolasie and Tosun go, thats a whole matchday squad out on loan.

The plus point is that its 18+ utter crappers whos wages we arent paying, but of course its also 100m worth of players most of whos values shrink everytime they enter a pitch.

Brands defo wont be getting a holiday this Summer.

43 first team players!!!!!

And all the while their contacts are run down, their loan goes craply, they return to us with their value lower than before and it becomes and endless cycle.

It is a bit of bad luck really that pretty much every player we send on loan does poorly. It's really hard to think of any who have actually done well. I mean is Vlasic our biggest success on loan in the last ten or so years?

Status
Not open for further replies.